Hot Toys- 1/6 Avengers Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's getting late, i have this urge to watch Serenity, so i'm gonna do that and have a cup of tea with some Battenburg, doze off and perhaps y'all will be right and tomorrow there'll be some pretty pics of blondie

I was gonna watch The Lost Boys but some b____rd has ruined the disc and i've only just noticed.

So what do you guys think..? 2 headsculpts included with this figure?

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to put whiners on ignore and I realised that they're really irritating. They move to a thread and multiply until every board member is infuriated. Whiners are a disease, a cancer of this board, they are a plague...and full spec and pics are the cure.

For a day at least.

[ame]https://youtu.be/t1y5S9Ejti8[/ame]

For those who dont have access :)

Picture1-2.png

When are they going to show this already??

:wave:wave

Log in to your account, then highlight the "your stuff" tab by mousing over it, when the drop-down menu appears, click on newsletter access. I think we've all been having problems when this first appeared, but it's worked well for me the last few weeks. A list of newsletter dates appears, just click on the corresponding date and you're set.

Thank you!

I think I'll stay awake to see this. I'm hoping the HS has this Nicolas Cage feel to it:

YcImR.png

I would have thought it have appeared on fb already. Oh well, I'll just wait until tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back