Hot Toys- 1/6 Avengers Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The chain mail here looks good compare to the first release.. This will be definitely on my list! :D

Don't let dedguy see you use the term chain mail. He posted a dissertation regarding how incorrect that statement is after I mention it. :lol:rotfl

Could it be possble to get a Thor without the cape that's shown when he's in the S.H.I.E.L.D. office? His top is different and his guantlets are too.

I said I would be satisfied with the first Captain America, and then Hot Toys released a better Avengers version.

I want to stick to my OG HT Thor, but I can tell already that it's a better, bulkier muscle body and will likely have some goodies I'm going to want. Damn you Hot Toys! Damn you to Hell!!!

Lol, but also, cry....

Glad Thor is next on the list. From the comparison pic he looks alot better than the V1 Thor. Hope they nail the headsculpt on this one.

Posted on Hot Toys facebook!

546199_10150672625917344_58690437343_9528382_1694738922_n.jpg

With great expectation, the hottest movie in town - The Avengers is coming next week! Many thanks for the likes of the Captain America collectible that we announced yesterday!

Following Captain America is another key character – Thor! The newly developed Thor collectible with muscular body and accurate proportion will be coming very soon!
Fans, please await our surprise!

:panic::panic::panic:

Ordered! Thank goodness they decided against going with Triple H Thor. :)

Glad Thor is next on the list. From the comparison pic he looks alot better than the V1 Thor. Hope they nail the headsculpt on this one.

:exactly:

I can't wait to see the full pics of this one. :rock

for Loki, i just love the armor look from Thor more. and his hair looks better in my opinion. but i am loving this Thor from what we've seen so far. good thing i didn't get the first version yet.

Last edited:
If he has a helmet I'll sell the first one. If not I'll keep the V1 and try to get a proportional body for it. While the V1 headsculpt wasn't bad it could have been better. At any rate glad to see this one coming down the pipeline.

i still want my Thor version of Loki :p

I want both. In fact since I just sold my Thor this week, I would be happy with two Loki and this AVengers version of Thor.

Nah, they're going to go right into Avengers Loki.

Maybe, I could live with that. We did see an officially revealed prototype on the original Loki, has HT ever done that and not released a figure? The same question holds for the USO/Rescue Cap, which I also really, really want too.

His time will come :(

Hopefully...ya know...soon...like...within a month...

We already know we are getting all of the Avengers, so I think they should show a Loki, whatever version, sooner rather than later.

The one I've been waiting for the most!
I hope we're getting an option of making him sleeveless, but it doesn't look like it. I really dig the armour so far though! Looks a lot more detailed than the first version!

I also really like it that it isn't one piece anymore. It looks separate from the tunic underneath, which gives me slight hope that we can change it into his training tunic.

I can't wait to see the sculpt and how they tackled the new longer hair!
And the new Mjölnir looks amazing as well. Looks like they went with the metal hammerhead again, and I really like the new pommel at the tip of the handle! :rock :rock :rock

Oh, and the sleeves, a major improvement over the first one! :clap :clap :clap

i cant wait for the movie and the core 4 (cap, thor, iron man, hulk) hot toys figures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back