1/6 Hot Toys 1:6 Avengers Endgame : Rescue figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That’s a great looking figure. Wow. Not sure that I need it considering she was on screen for all of 30 seconds, but it’s a great design.

Couple screen grabs from Figure Collecting 4 Dummies video he recently posted. Looks much more like the light metallic blue and gold as seen in the film. Also from the back it definitely looks like the head isn’t quite all the way on the neck piece, but difficult to tell for sure.

9270db9a05721870934f35e80f2c22b3.jpg

94746ba61243b3a700f880229c600a00.jpg

https://youtu.be/zxcbDrYSjqI

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Couple screen grabs from Figure Collecting 4 Dummies video he recently posted. Looks much more like the light metallic blue and gold as seen in the film. Also from the back it definitely looks like the head isn’t quite all the way on the neck piece, but difficult to tell for sure.

Yeah most definitely looks like the head is just resting on the top of the neck, vs. seated like a normal iron man head. Guessing just a prototype and will be different when the figure is officially announced.

94746ba61243b3a700f880229c600a00.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Based on this screen grab I think that the figure on display is not yet finished. You can see a white plastic and circular object inside the helmet that prevent the head from going further down the neck.

Oh snap, Rescue was the mythical Mark 49 the entire time?

I mean, it doesn't quite fit with Endgame's dialogue but it does fill the hole between HB 2.0 and Mark 50. Plus Rescue isn't nanotech so it makes sense that it's the last pre-50 suit.

I mean, he made the 50 in 2017, and the 49 in 2023.. That part doesn't make sense to me. It could just be that he originally designed it in 2017, and never made it, but it seems off. Also, I do think that Pepper's is Nanotech, you can see attachments on the back of the suit in the movie.

I mean, he made the 50 in 2017, and the 49 in 2023.. That part doesn't make sense to me. It could just be that he originally designed it in 2017, and never made it, but it seems off. Also, I do think that Pepper's is Nanotech, you can see attachments on the back of the suit in the movie.

Regardless of whether it was nanotech or not, I'm guessing his barn must be a bit higher tech than their cabin. :lol It shouldn't have been a surprise that Morgan was always sneaking in there - no doubt she started wondering

giphy.gif

Just because it got used in 2023 doesnt mean it got made in 2023...wtf?

For all we know, it was just laying in the barn as Pepper is too busy with other **** besides saving the world and tinkering with electronics..

For all we know, it was just laying in the barn as Pepper is too busy with other **** besides saving the world and tinkering with electronics..

Tony told Morgan that he was in the process of making it.

He literally says he's making it in Endgame when we first see his daughter.. Like he literally says he has to finish making it to Morgan..

Back