1/6 Hot Toys 1:6 Avengers Endgame : Rescue figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FB_IMG_1557458856320.jpg

So is this the Mark 49 then? And Hulkbuster the Mark 48? Or does the 0049 on the back mean something else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I doubt it's MK49 as he was working on it at the start of the movie. It says rescue on the back also so i'm guessing it's Rescue 49. It did not seem like it was the 1st time she had used a suit in fight

View attachment 453245

She is small and with nanotech it would not add much bulk to her. It's going to be a very small armor compared to everything else and almost childlike next to WM MK1
Even with nanotech her neck and legs would still be thicker. Right now its almost skeletal. Neck especially really needs some work.

I know we've always had to look the other way a bit on the proportions of Iron Man suits when it comes to a human really fitting inside, but this figure just doesn't work as is.

It was blue but a more metallic light blue, maybe bordering a purple shade

Mv1A10e.png

DkD0WZM.png

owSS1XL.png

I'd like to get this and an 85 to go with but not loving the proportions of this proto at the moment

I think i had blue locked in my head after seeing the helmet at home and figured it looked slightly different at the end due to the lighting

The neck is weird but 85 doesn't look like has its head on all the way either, I'd like to see how it the official pics at least

vEhrVUl.jpg

Even with nanotech her neck and legs would still be thicker. Right now its almost skeletal. Neck especially really needs some work.

I know we've always had to look the other way a bit on the proportions of Iron Man suits when it comes to a human really fitting inside, but this figure just doesn't work as is.

Yeah, it looks like a droid or something from an Anime. Unless they address those proportions, I'm afraid it's an easy pass. Still very early in the game, of course.

The neck is weird but 85 doesn't look like has its head on all the way either, I'd like to see how it the official pics at least

[...]

Yeah, both figures look thrown together incorrectly, but it's more the overall proportions that worry me for the moment.

I'm not worried seems like the normal 1st bad pictures combined with bad posing issues that happens with 90% of these figures

I think it looks pretty cool as a stand-alone alien robot.

Pepper Potts and her appearance really has no meaning for me.

These would have been better Ultron drones.

I thought it was silver the entire movie...and that photo backs up other people's opinion that it was silver as well.

Compare to the faceplate which is more of a silver (bordering champagne gold), you can see on the legs as well. Its not dark blue but is not colorless

iw83xLC.png

That was my second favourite shot. My favourite was Thanos’ side.

An additional head sculpt would be nice.

Back