1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He sold out again on TBA but thankfully he put more back up so I got him. I'll be cancelling my order with sideshow.

I’ve made is legs shorter with using foot pegs I gave him more traps than before and weathered him.

BOTH STOCK.

3A075D7F-2E89-4C15-808C-C1DF0D64A015.jpeg

30C3B9B7-7900-4C66-A8F7-C2CB11E1F435.jpg

CUSTOM.

A4BB322F-580E-4AE3-8FDF-7C2662916DEE.jpg

A2FD6A60-850D-441A-95FB-DEC94DD8FA30.jpg

He sold out again on TBA but thankfully he put more back up so I got him. I'll be cancelling my order with sideshow.
I've got Rocket coming from TBA this week and was surprised at how fast he'll arrive even though I opted for free shipping. Will Sideshow pocket your deposit or are they being lenient on account of the delays? I've already paid them in full for Endgame Cap.

I've got Rocket coming from TBA this week and was surprised at how fast he'll arrive even though I opted for free shipping. Will Sideshow pocket your deposit or are they being lenient on account of the delays? I've already paid them in full for Endgame Cap.
They will take the deposit. I also paid him off so it's annoying that they have their stuff delayed even more now so getting him elsewhere is best even if paying a little extra to get him is necessary. But sometimes it depends who you have on the phone some will talk to you and if you tell them you need the NRD they will refund it, But in this case no they probably won't.

They will take the deposit. I also paid him off so it's annoying that they have their stuff delayed even more now so getting him elsewhere is best even if paying a little extra to get him is necessary. But sometimes it depends who you have on the phone some will talk to you and if you tell them you need the NRD they will refund it, But in this case no they probably won't.
Thanks for the follow-up. Seems like good enough reason never to place an order with Sideshow again before someone actually reports having received a figure from them or one has a coupon code or reward points about to expire. In their unsealed and revealed they said he was shipping any day now. That was 42 days ago.

They will refund since it's been delayed. I've never had an issue getting the NRD back on delayed figures. I can't blame them for the shipping issues the port backup is impacting tons of companies.

View attachment 510822

Is head seems in proportion now and the shoulders don?t seem too wide than the stock

Yes I was also thinking that the head now seems to be proportioned well now. Not sure why these seemingly slight modifications (height and traps) would result in the head appearing much larger than before.

I wonder if some of the ?small head? issue can be explained by viewing angle. I have to admit that I was one of the people who felt that the head on this figure was significantly too small for the body. I?m not sure what is going on.

They will refund since it's been delayed. I've never had an issue getting the NRD back on delayed figures. I can't blame them for the shipping issues the port backup is impacting tons of companies.
Surprisingly I did get the full refund after I called them. Glad I did, now I wait for Cap to come in from TBA.

Why are people buying from places other than sideshow? Is it cheaper somewhere else or just due to the delays?
In the case of Cap you could have him at your doorstep from Hong Kong in less time than it’d take Sideshow to get him off the damn boat if he pulled into the pier tomorrow, and for about the same amount of money. Hong Kong prices fluctuate based on supply and demand so other figures can be had sometimes for $40-$60 less from Hong Kong, while others might cost you more.

There?s pre-orders for Falcon and Winter Soldier models, I wonder what else will come from the show.

Do we think there’s any chance of this guy selling out soon? I’m gonna sell my AOU Cap to get him and that might take a minute to move

Do we think there?s any chance of this guy selling out soon? I?m gonna sell my AOU Cap to get him and that might take a minute to move

Sideshow hasn?t even shipped him yet and there?s no indication of that happening anytime soon so you have more than enough time to sell your AOU Cap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back