1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just want to know why the masked sculpt is separate head and neck and unmasked is head and neck together.

My guess is to get more posing options such as looking up and down. You don?t need it so much with unmasked head since he always wears the helmet. Also there will be a seam where the head joins the neck. You don?t see the seam that much with helmeted sculpt.

I wonder if the extra helmet can fit over a modified jaxon head sculpt? In the review videos the helmet is very flexible. It might be possible to shave the sculpt down a lot to fit or to cut out the eyes and mouth/nose area to fit. Then it would be perfect
144343765_412848203312139_5827547040254324662_n.jpg

I'm really struggling to see the complaints. It looks great. Wish there was a battle damaged version.

People have been saying the CW headsculpt looks wrong for years. Dudes in the other threads have been repainting their Age of Ultron heads to put on their CW figures for exactly that reason. Just because you don't know about or ignored the criticism of the CW head doesn't mean people are "suddenly" singing a different tune. In fact, in this very thread, some of the early responses to the prototype for this figure was that HT should have resculpted the helmeted head instead of using the skinny CW one.

People wanted a new, better helmeted head, and HT provided one. How is that a bad thing and why WOULDN'T people be happy about that? The new head is visibly superior.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

People like complaining about anything.

I'm not gonna argue against the overall look for this figure, it's great and spot on. However, I'm a big articulation guy and this figure looks to have among the worst of any Cap because of the suit material. As much as I'd like to order it, I just can't with such limited posability. Just might put my money on the Civil War version, finally upgrade from my AoU version. That thing poses like a champ! Might snag the unhelmeted sculpt from this version though when it's parted out.

The videos do make the head-to-shoulder ratio not look as bad as some of the photos have.

In fact, the Endgame masked head looks a lot like the Concept Cap head.

I really do like this Cap... and I need one since I've never bought a Cap in all this time. But... the chances are good for a Battle Damaged Cap, don't you think?

The videos do make the head-to-shoulder ratio not look as bad as some of the photos have.

I really do like this Cap... and I need one since I've never bought a Cap in all this time. But... the chances are good for a Battle Damaged Cap, don't you think?

Seems like it would have been announced by now. If it was planned and knowing Hot Toys they would have saved the most wanted battle damged part (the broken shield) for it. Just to make us buy two

If this did not have that broken shield i would expect a BD version but since this covers both :dunno

Seems like it would have been announced by now. If it was planned and knowing Hot Toys they would have saved the most wanted battle damged part (the broken shield) for it. Just to make us buy two

If this did not have that broken shield i would expect a BD version but since this covers both :dunno

I tend to agree with this assessment for a BD version. From what I recall from the movie (and I've watched the final battle sequence many times!), the most HT can do to create a BD figure is add some blood stains to the face plates and a wounded, synched-up forearm. It would be a fantastic addition for collectors who would want that, but for me, the broken shield is enough to represent Cap's epic battle with Thanos.

Buy this version now, then sell it if a battle damaged version comes to light?

Back