1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is the wrong broken shield

Attachments

• 91ef76c6a7efce1bc008df0ea151f3deb58f65d6.jpg
    91ef76c6a7efce1bc008df0ea151f3deb58f65d6.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 378
  • b03533fa828ba61e2980dfeb4f34970a314e5983.jpg
    b03533fa828ba61e2980dfeb4f34970a314e5983.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 375
Okay, since this isn?t quite the full release with the unmasked head, I at least don?t feel the hunt it down since I don?t know how much I want this actual Endgame Cap over the one I threw together.

Weird choice of accessories indeed, he never interact with tesseract or Loki Scepter with that suit.

It?s definitely weird, but it almost feels like they?re using them to represent him bringing back the stones since he did that in this suit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly I've never been so disgusted with hot toys there, this figure really makes them ashamed!
There really is everything to redo there.
I really hope they will change it by then because selling sh***t like that is shameful.
I come to tell me that my custom Cap makes it better than this sh***t ...

190823043146322632.jpg

What?s the difference besides the lightning effect on Mjolnir (came with AoU Thor), the base, and the broken shield parts?

Very nice.
I think the broken parts come with the endgame cap too. It is placed with the rubble stand.

This is still the definitive cap for me just for that one epic scene where he stood alone against all the baddies even if for only a second.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

At the end of the day even if only at 80% accuracy if you are into the MCU then this is the definitive Cap to own.

In other words I would take an only 80% accurate EG Cap over a 100% accurate Winter Soldier Cap.

Eh, I don?t know.

I?d personally rather have CW Cap and IW Cap over this one, and simply put Mjolnir in CW Cap?s hand. The suit on this one just does not at all look as cool as it did on screen imo.

Being that the chest plate on the special edition looks exactly the same as the regular version and the SE is pretty much already out, do you think that perhaps lowers the chances though that they’ll improve it on the regular version? If they felt comfortable with releasing the SE with the chest plate as is, I personally can’t see them making an extra effort to improve it on the regular version.

Being that the chest plate on the special edition looks exactly the same as the regular version and the SE is pretty much already out, do you think that perhaps lowers the chances though that they?ll improve it on the regular version? If they felt comfortable with releasing the SE with the chest plate as is, I personally can?t see them making an extra effort to improve it on the regular version.

If they didn't change it on the special edition they aren't going to change it on the regular edition. I wonder if there are any custom artists out there who would consider sculpting a chest plate and selling it.

I know I needed a definite MCU Cap and I?m glad I decided to shell out for the IS 1/4 version. How can?t HT take such a left turn with the chest area on this version when they got most of it right with the IW version smh

Back