1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m sorry but anyone who thinks this is going to be the last EG Cap is sadly mistaken (not counting A1 reissue or Team Suit). I’d expect at least a super dirty final battle version that doesn’t even include the full shield or an unmasked headsculpt. HT’s does this type of thing all the time especially with popular characters/figures.

I’m sorry but anyone who thinks this is going to be the last EG Cap is sadly mistaken (not counting A1 reissue or Team Suit). I’d expect at least a super dirty final battle version that doesn’t even include the full shield or an unmasked headsculpt. HT’s does this type of thing all the time especially with popular characters/figures.

Personally I'd be happy to be given two different options, even if I "mistakenly" think this would be the last EG Cap for now. It's not like one would be "better" than another.

Personally I'd be happy to be given two different options, even if I "mistakenly" think this would be the last EG Cap for now. It's not like one would be "better" than another.

No doubt! Also, I apologize for my comment being “snappy”. It’s just been frustrating to read all the complaints about a prototype figure that has yet to be released and always brings me back to the Mk. 47 thread back when it was “an unfinished repaint” of a much better armor.

No doubt! Also, I apologize for my comment being “snappy”. It’s just been frustrating to read all the complaints about a prototype figure that has yet to be released and always brings me back to the Mk. 47 thread back when it was “an unfinished repaint” of a much better armor.

I know what you mean mate :duff

I'm fine with them doing a BD Cap, since I don't own one at all, I'd like him to look like this and not all beat up and not missing an unmasked head.

Well you say "damaged shield", it's scratched up in this version but not completely destroyed as it was by Thanos later on (I'd prefer two shields for this reason).

Saw this posted on Facebook. Hopefully Hot Toys corrects this issue as well.
6e3fc0816f32826201ca4fab31502e3f.jpg

9475ae889559dd9512d091c326a4302b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw this posted on Facebook. Hopefully Hot Toys corrects this issue as well.

I thought it looked funny in pictures from SDCC and ACGHK but attributed it to poor futzing. But this clearly shows they flat out constructed (or deconstructed) it incorrectly. To me, this is more of a dealbreaker than the awkward upper torso and scale mail.

Really hope it's fixed as well.

67386985_150090129522991_8346773784385315732_n.jpg

Yup. Placing of the break in relation to the straps is completely opposite of what it was in the film. all wrong

That's bull if they have an exclusive this far after the original went up for pre.. Guess I'll lose my deposit to switch?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I don?t know, a seven month early release seems kind odd. I?m assuming that?s D23, and the only ?Marvel Backstage? exclusive seems to be a Black Panther painting. They don?t even have the TROS Sith Trooper, which has definitely been released. Maybe it?s just a push to increase the visibility of Hot Toys among the general(ish) public?

Back