1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man don’t put yourself in a position where you’re going to regret one day being on the fence on what is one of the most epic scenes ever not only in this genre but across the spectrum of movies and films.

Tick tock the click is ticking :panic:

Lol damn ok I’m sold. Definitely preordering it now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone have a picture of the TWS/CW sculpt in profile? Comparing it to the in profile shot of the new sculpt might help settle whether anything other than the hair has changed.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

To be honest, it looks the same to me as the previous sculpt for the most part, just a different hairstyle.

Which to me is fine. Personally, I never had a major issue with the previous sculpt to begin with. I mostly felt that a new sculpt had to be made because his hairstyle was different. As far as the likeness goes, I think they’re the same. I don’t see Evans more in one than I do the other.

View attachment 453975

Is the same old Chris Evans sculpt from TWS, they just change the hair.

This.

Man don’t put yourself in a position where you’re going to regret one day being on the fence on what is one of the most epic scenes ever not only in this genre but across the spectrum of movies and films.

Tick tock the click is ticking :panic:

I've done that before and regretted it. :lecture

#livingdangerously

Either I don't value money as much as others or I'm just not that picky, but the original HS looked fine, but the new one looks great. I was going to buy it either way. I guess I just don't have that kind of eye. The figures generally looks pretty spot on in most cases to me.

To be honest, it looks the same to me as the previous sculpt for the most part, just a different hairstyle.

Which to me is fine. Personally, I never had a major issue with the previous sculpt to begin with. I mostly felt that a new sculpt had to be made because his hairstyle was different. As far as the likeness goes, I think they’re the same. I don’t see Evans more in one than I do the other.

This.

You think? The eye shape looks completely different to me.

:lol :lol

Do MCU HT figures tend to sell out and then skyrocket on ebay?

Oh gosh I’ve been out of it for so long I’m no longer certain what the market is like anymore now but If I had to guess probably not much has changed I’m sure the popular items still sell out and then triple on eBay I certainly never lost money on anything I’ve ever sold from HT to PF statues although I am happy to be out of that game because selling on eBay is a real pain nowI

At the end of the day I’m just very grateful to even have the opportunity of owning an EG Cap on my shelf of this quality that I really can’t afford to keep a second head that I’m not going to use sitting in the box on my shelf I rather just sell it and put that money towards the billions of other geek stuff I want to buy.

Every HT or Enterbay i’ve ever owned I sold off pieces from it, example would be EB T2 I didn’t like his undersized mini gun and I was never going to pose him with it to begin so off to Ebay it went.

But yeah I’m not jumping back into high end collectibles but no way in freaking hell was I going to pass up on these 2 I think they are a perfect representation of everything about the MCU that I came to know and love.

Would I love to own every single MCU HT of course I would who wouldn’t but since I can’t these 2 will do just fine.

You think? The eye shape looks completely different to me.

Seems to me his eyes are a bit more open than the last one, but it could just be the angles.

Eh, I’m not seeing it. Unless I’m just not examining it scrupulously enough. The only thing I see is that the skin hue on the new one looks to be ever so slightly tanner, and the eyes have more shadow around them. Which could be due to the filtering of the picture.

Man I really wish they had done the dirt effect on the broken shield instead of the regular one. Would have loved a clean, intact shield with this release.

To be honest, I would have actually preferred that one of the faceplates be bloodied up as opposed to a new un-helmeted sculpt. I don’t use the un-helmeted sculpt on any of my Cap figures.

Bloody faceplate, broken shield (BD one would work too) and Mjolnir I think would give this figure a lot of character.

I don’t see a clean shield going with this version at all and I got to look again but I think the broken shield is probably going to be dirty as well since it’s already broken from combat lol

But I just don’t think this Cap is the one to own if you’re looking for a clean shield that being said I think his costume and face could be even dirtier!

When I think of that spectacular EG battle I do not think of clean anything just fire, ash, debris and death lol

Yeah, the only time this suit was really pristine was during the snap with Professor Hulk. Which wasn’t very long. As soon as Thanos leveled the compound, it was all BD from there.

When I think of Cap with a nice pristine shield, I think of the regular CW version. That figure matches the beginning scene in Lagos perfectly. His shield during that scene was nice and shiny.

I was planning on getting a 2nd helmeted sculpt and face plates to customize dirty and bloody, but then I realized it would look odd with the rest of him being clean... I'm sure a full BD Cap would sell just as good if not better than this one.

I already pre ordered this so the the scope of updates to the sculpt are more of a curiosity for me than anything. The hair makes a big difference; I'm just interested to know if it goes beyond that, or if it's just an updated paint treatment.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

I was planning on getting a 2nd helmeted sculpt and face plates to customize dirty and bloody, but then I realized it would look odd with the rest of him being clean... I'm sure a full BD Cap would sell just as good if not better than this one.

Being that this one already includes essentially two BD shields, I was kind of skeptical if they might do a full on BD version of this. But now that I think about it, I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s in the cards, being that the Mjolnir moment is such an iconic scene for Cap.

Same accessories (maybe no un-helmeted sculpt), dirtied up suit, one or two bloody faceplates, diorama rubble base.

The initial pics showed a suit with a bit of dirt to it, but the new photos show a pretty pristine (minus the shield) suit.

It's a small thing, but to me it could slightly increases the likelihood of a dirty battle version.

captain-america__gallery_5cc1f64ce9343.jpg

60634254_2780676122005353_8079768639890259968_n.jpg

Back