1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone asked JC Hong if we’re getting a new Chris Evans HS on instagram and he replied back with a heart emoji. So I’ll take that as further confirmation.

The poster is more accurate to the movie in this case. There's a clear dark outline around the star emblem that the HT figure doesn't have.

View attachment 452793

The scales almost have the same effect that Superman’s suit does in MoS and BvS. For the BvS Superman figure, HT painted the body silver to help enhance this effect and have the suit sort of reflect ambient light, which was very nice. They could probably do something similar for the scaled section on this outfit to get that same effect on the figure, but I doubt they will.

That adjusted one does look better. I doubt HT will go to that extreme to fix it though... unfortunately.

If enough people let them know they’re unhappy they might. It’s been done before. I’m hoping they rushed this to get it up in time for the movie and they plan to make further enhancements. We might see something at SDCC.

I saw Endgame for the third time today and every time cap was on screen in his new costume, I couldn’t help but think about how inaccurate the outfit is on this fig. Cap deserves better.

The scales are glossy and kinda metallic on screen. The prototype shows matte plastic; hope it changes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You mean the hammer and the broken shield?

OR old man head and park bench?

I'm sure it's the hammer. Sucks because not only did it come with most of the thor releases, but vision as well. I'm not sure what I would need the broken shield for.

After my second viewing of the film, I kind of wondered if that bench was perhaps the one that Hulk threw off of the dock while mourning BW. :lol

The suit on this looks a little dirty. There looks to be some slight weathering on the abdomen and the scales. Out of the three interchangeable faceplates though, I think at least one of them should have been a bit bloody.

That I think would have made this figure kind of a comfortable medium between being clean and BD.

I know most people are hoping for a new unmasked sculpt, but I'm really hoping we get a new masked head as well, since I still can't stand the look of that narrow CW one. And I'd hate to have to track down yet another TWS head for it.

My Captain America Endgame custom
- Infinity War Body
- First part of the fabric removed to for the chainmail that was below
- Winter Soldier helmet completely repainted to have the same color as the uniform

Spoiler Spoiler:

- Infinity War Body
- Winter Soldier helmet completely repainted to have the same color as the uniform

Spoiler Spoiler:
That's dope.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

- Infinity War Body

WOW. That looks amazing!

I know most people are hoping for a new unmasked sculpt, but I'm really hoping we get a new masked head as well, since I still can't stand the look of that narrow CW one. And I'd hate to have to track down yet another TWS head for it.
I agree, I think an updated masked sculpt is needed, and since that is how I'll display the figure, is more important to me personally.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Back