1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Done a few edits to the Hot Toys Endgame Cap. I hope Hot Toys make some adjustments to the chest area. It will be a big improvement to the overall look of Cap. :)

59306051_2438679269498579_2648025420212994048_o.jpg

Toy wise, realistically, I still see the “before” picture as what they’d put out. The chest area on the “after” photo looks too photoshopped or “graphic-y” to me.

So no. It is not movie accurate. It is movie-poster accurate.

Are you saying the HT figure is movie accurate but the official movie poster is not? Coz I would think the movie poster is more accurate since those are actual photographs of the actors.

Last edited:
Are you saying the HT figure is movie accurate but the official movie poster is not? Coz I would think the movie poster is more accurate since those are actual photographs of the actors.

The poster is absolutely not photos of the actors.

Seriously? XD Those may have started as photographs of the actors, but they have been so post-processed and photoshopped they're closer to paintings now than photos.

The chest on the figure is accurate to the movie AND the poster, except the poster had been manipulated with shading to make the star pop; it's a dead-center focal point of the poster.

I could make the figure photo look the same.

Edit: There. 5min. No changes to the figure other than shading and highlighting.

captain-america__gallery_5cc1f64936e1b.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The poster is more accurate to the movie in this case. There's a clear dark outline around the star emblem that the HT figure doesn't have.

Cap Endgame.JPG

Nice work! :clap I still think the chest area on the figure is too big and is not accurate. The star is too small. It would be nice if they adjusted it a little to match the one in the poster which is similar to the actual suit.

captainamericasuitavengers

They got a whole year to make changes guys. I wouldn’t worry about the inaccuracies of the proto, unless they release the figure early within this year

The poster is more accurate to the movie in this case. There's a clear dark outline around the star emblem that the HT figure doesn't have.

View attachment 452793

The material isn't darker, it is just a matte fabric, while the "scales" are a harder gloss material and reflect ambient light, making them look lighter.

The overall design, minus the star being a bit undersized, is correct.

Back