1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw the movie again today on imax 3d.
Was holding out in case HT also releases stealth suit.

This suit looks sooo good though.
When he finally wore this suit in the movie, I said to myself, that’s it! Preorder the Hot toys after the movie is over.

Done. :lol

I had the same inclination after my second viewing, but with EG Thanos. :lol

Took the plunge and used $165 RP to PO him at SSC. I need a Thanos in my collection, and I figure with him it’s now or never, as I see him raising in price on the secondary and being pretty much unattainable at that point.

Had Thanos and IM preordered before the film but Cap was an instant preorder after watching it. Can’t wait.

Cap I’m still on the fence with. I’ll wait until it releases and see the final product to make my decision. Not entirely sold at the moment.

How long does hot toys usually wait until they show the special accessories? It’s safe to say most Captain America fans have already seen this movie.

Any danger in holding out for a little bit to order this? I know it’s just about sold out at every other retailer but wondering how fast people envision it going to waitlist on Sideshow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seeing has how many hate the shield being plastic over die cast there are options for metal shields. The best looking one is from efx. Went ahead and bought it.
Wait did they say this shield isnt diecast??

It never said it was die-cast. With the previous figures, it specified that the shield was die-cast. I also watched a review of Concept Cap this morning and he said the shield was plastic.

Any danger in holding out for a little bit to order this? I know it’s just about sold out at every other retailer but wondering how fast people envision it going to waitlist on Sideshow

I doubt they've locked in production numbers yet, so you'll be safe for a while. I can't see any of these figs going to wait list at SS before release. I doubt this is a film they'll underproduce for.

I doubt they've locked in production numbers yet, so you'll be safe for a while. I can't see any of these figs going to wait list at SS before release. I doubt this is a film they'll underproduce for.

Ah k, would like for either some reward points to hit or maybe just ordering it and using the following coupon on a Spider Man FFH figure

Ah k, would like for either some reward points to hit or maybe just ordering it and using the following coupon on a Spider Man FFH figure

I'd say you very well would be fine to do that so long as they provide codes that far forward. If certain characters haven't been sold out yet, I just can't see it happening. Plus they gauge production numbers based on POs, and since SS is the distributor in the US I have no doubt they'll take as long as they can to put a cap on it while accepting as many POs as possible.

I'm content with Concept CA, but after witnessing EG, I may bite.

I was also. And I still think concept cap looks the best.
The physique on that figure is just stunning.
But in terms of the movie, endgame cap looks the best.
So I caved.

Cap I’m still on the fence with. I’ll wait until it releases and see the final product to make my decision. Not entirely sold at the moment.

I was also.
But my instinct when buying figures is when I get that feeling That I'm gonna regret it,
If I didn't order and miss out on the figure, then I am more comfortable with my PO.

I was also.
But my instinct when buying figures is when I get that feeling That I'm gonna regret it,
If I didn't order and miss out on the figure, then I am more comfortable with my PO.

That’s the precise feeling I got with Thanos. I have plenty of Cap, but I don’t have a Thanos.

Back