1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This figure's unfortunately growing on me after having seen the movie, even though he's so similar to CW.

I freely admit this is fan-nitpicky-gobbledygook, but is too specific to character to really belong in the movie thread:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Valid point.

It's worth noting that
Spoiler Spoiler:

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Valid point.

However, A1 Cap had just gone through 70 years of inactivity. :lol

This figure's unfortunately growing on me after having seen the movie, even though he's so similar to CW.

I freely admit this is fan-nitpicky-gobbledygook, but is too specific to character to really belong in the movie thread:

Spoiler Spoiler:

CW used to be my favorite but when I pulled it out this week after not having seen it for about 8 months...I didn't love it. His torso is WAY too big for me. Looks like he's wearing a muscle suit like Hans and Frans. His hands look tiny and his head too small.

AoU is my favorite. I just wish he had CW's pants. The knee pads on AoU drive me nuts.

CW used to be my favorite but when I pulled it out this week after not having seen it for about 8 months...I didn't love it. His torso is WAY too big for me. Looks like he's wearing a muscle suit like Hans and Frans. His hands look tiny and his head too small.

AoU is my favorite. I just wish he had CW's pants. The knee pads on AoU drive me nuts.

I bet I would feel the same if I had anything to compare CW to in-hand.

As much as I like the CW figure, I agree that the proportions on it are slightly off, and I think it’s because it’s too bulky up top. People are always clamoring for the Cap figures to be bulkier, but I feel the AoU figure actually captures Evans’s actual physique while inside the suit quite nicely. The knee pads on that figure are my only real complaint with it.

Don’t forget too Future Cap wasn’t trying to hurt past Cap so he wasn’t giving it his all. Past Cap was trying to hurt Future Cap because he thought he was Loki

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the movie, the suit looks a lot slimmer to me. Wish it had looked that way on the figure.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn BBB100-2 met Tapatalk

The figure is very inaccurate. In size, shape and colour. I still think it will be the definitive Cap figure, but wish they did more to make him more screen accurate.

Back