1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very happy I got a PO in at BBTS, wasn't able to get a previous Cap and this ticks all the marks for me. I like the headsculpt enough.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Very happy I got a PO in at BBTS, wasn't able to get a previous Cap and this ticks all the marks for me. I like the headsculpt enough.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Ugh, you can tell from this photo the material is NOT fabric, but the vinyl/plastic stuff...

Same as IW Cap I guess. Don't really mind it, but I hope it lasts. So far my TDKR Bats is still ok... being one of the earliest with similar material.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I don't know man... Both suits look similiar indeed. But there are too many differences.
Besides, you can tell from that "leak" photo that it's from a figure.

6256315F-7C4A-42C7-B1AE-7508D6C02692.jpeg

The lengths some people go through just to mislead others when it comes to toys.

Yeah it's unbelievable...

So that's not a sculpted face?

Yes it is. But if they went that extra mile to manipulate the body, I can imagine they used an existing headsculpt there and changed its proportion in Photoshop too...

Hate the rubber or whatever suit!

Why couldn’t they just do fabric (other than scales) like civil war cap.

Also no new head sculpt sucks.

PO or wait for stealth suit version? Idk if that's a real thing, but i would like new sculpt, otherwise this Cap is the ONE.

Back