Hot Toys 1:6 - Alien Girl- new Hot Angel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Hot Angel AVP Alien ver.

attachment.php

expect this cameo...

in the next iron man movie.lolz

Well since this may in fact be happening, I think it's important to note, sigourney weaver said the story blomkamp has written was amazing....amazing enough for fox to jump on even before securing blomkamp himself.....

Well since this may in fact be happening, I think it's important to note, sigourney weaver said the story blomkamp has written was amazing....amazing enough for fox to jump on even before securing blomkamp himself.....

How amazing that she finds amazing a script that would put her in the amazing position to star and amazing new alien film ^^

How amazing that she finds amazing a script that would put her in the amazing position to star and amazing new alien film ^^

That would be amazing....an amazing situation with a fantastic script, and a spectacular cast and incredible alien designs, uncanny dialogue, and unilaterally --nice toys.....ran out of Marvel style adjectives.....

I can't wait for this to come out. It's my most anticipated Hot Toys figure release. I've been waiting years for this one.

Can't wait for this movie, and for a Ripley-Jockey thingymajigy figure. Looks bad-ass.

wtf2_zpsdf922240.gif

I suppose it's just too bad that there aren't any good female characters from the franchise for Hot Toys to make...

Attachments

• wtf2_zpsdf922240.jpg
    wtf2_zpsdf922240.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 265
So forget about releasing a 1/6 scale Chopper to completed the AVP series, a new Ripley figure or a reworked Big Chap,....lets do a concept piece which will only attract a small percentage of fandom that may or may not buy it, promote it, blow our budget and cancel future releases like the Chopper, 1/6 scale Ripley or a reworked Big Chap. Brilliant!

So forget about releasing a 1/6 scale Chopper to completed the AVP series, a new Ripley figure or a reworked Big Chap,....lets do a concept piece which will only attract a small percentage of fandom that may or may not buy it, promote it, blow our budget and cancel future releases like the Chopper, 1/6 scale Ripley or a reworked Big Chap. Brilliant!

Not to mention the amount of people who want a Wolf v2...

Its ridiculous really. :slap:cuckoo:

Oh wow!
What a let down.
I was hoping to get this to pose with Machiko.
Looks cheap and way too Anime for me.
Unless they fix it this will be a pass.

wtf2_zpsdf922240.gif

I suppose it's just too bad that there aren't any good female characters from the franchise for Hot Toys to make...

:lecture:lecture:lecture

I just can't see the sense in this one. What an absolute waste of time and resources.

It even lets down some of its already limited market by being Anime (See Darth Trafford above)

Last edited:
Back