Hot Toys 1:6 - Alien Girl- new Hot Angel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is like killing two birds with one stone, who needs a new Ripley and Big Chap, when we can have this!!!! Howard you did it again!

______

Hot Toys definitely need to stick to realistic faces, the kawaii uguu~ one is unintentionally terrifying.

Got to admit, the Space Jockey's chair thing as a rifle is a neat idea.

I like how there are 2 sculpts now.
When I saw just the anime looking face I was going to pass.
Now that there's a more realistic sculpt I may have to get this to go with Machiko.

The realistic face is so much better than Kawaii version... it looks interesting. Might get it.

Hi guys !

I looked for another thread for this figure with the search function and couldnt find one. Apologies if I missed it. Just thought I would add these new pics. Seems it comes with 2 face options now :)

View attachment 224425
View attachment 224426
View attachment 224427
View attachment 224428
View attachment 224429
View attachment 224430
View attachment 224431
View attachment 224432
View attachment 224433

Thanks for sharing and welcome!

Not sure where this would fit in my display so ill pass

I think it's really odd, but kinda interesting. If it ends up not being too expensive and there aren't a lot of other figures that I am interested in being released at the same time as this I could see myself picking this up...maybe.

Now that it has the "normal" face plate I think I'll pick it up. I already have Machinko and feel like this will really pair well with it.

It's cool looking and all but I'm just not drawn to the whole anime/bishoujo culture so I don't understand sone of it. Like are characters like this and Machiko from a cartoon, comic, game, etc., or are they just concept characters with no medium of a storyline behind them? I've seen things from Koto like the Freedy vs. Jason statues. Is it just a thing to take certain characters or concepts and bishoujofy them? :lol

Back