Hot Toys 1:6 - Alien Girl- new Hot Angel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a fan of anime and at first I didn't like the original sculpt. Now seeing the extra face with the anime face again, I kinda like it.:dunno I'll just place her next to my HT Big Chap with my HT Predator collection.:)

the xenomorph is such a an amazing shaped creature, i can't help but like the silhouette the figure has, the tail, the head ect, its kinda cool. but really?.............hot toys haven't moved their ass on that alien ripley prototype we saw, but they've gone ahead and invested in this completely random and rather pointless figure? makes no damn sense.

What if comes by this,does she looks better??

Artwork by Porco2

predalien_girl_by_porco2.jpg

Love this, don't think I'd use the cartoony face, but its great to have added.

What if comes by this,does she looks better??

Artwork by Porco2

View attachment 224587

this would have made sense. wearing a predalien's head for helmet. i can work with that.

the figure getting released doesnt make any sense, a xeno with a human face and bewbs...what gives? it would have been better if they spent that R&D to make Kerrigan.

if this is one way of testing their NEW IMPROVED RUBBER shat, maybe i'd pass a blind eye. if that thing has the same rotten rubber shat...**** you hot toys.

this would have made sense. wearing a predalien's head for helmet. i can work with that.

the figure getting released doesnt make any sense, a xeno with a human face and bewbs...what gives? it would have been better if they spent that R&D to make Kerrigan.

if this is one way of testing their NEW IMPROVED RUBBER shat, maybe i'd pass a blind eye. if that thing has the same rotten rubber shat...**** you hot toys.
But isn't this figure a woman wearing a dead aliens outer skeleton as armor? Or is it a human alien hybrid?

Back