Action Figure Hot Toys 1/4 scale Iron Man Mark 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On a second inspection, the only part that I could find was at the back of the figure under the neck connector. That part is actually soft plastic.

96249683_1044562162611053_2338763246342766592_n.jpg

Incoming :panic: :panic: :panic:

edit - received it!!! (the delux)

I have the 1/6 die-cast Mark II, but I'm so glad to have a Mark III to represent the first Iron Man film!!! In epic quarter scale too!!!

I finally got mine yesterday. It's quite well done and very intricate. This is my first Iron Man from Hot Toys and I am very impressed by all the hidden details. The deluxe base is also super cool, especially when lit up. I was surprised by how big the Iron Mongers arm is.

Unfortunately the light up function in the left arm seems to be defective. I tried different batteries and fiddled around with it for a while, but they just won't go. Already contacted Sideshow about it but that kinda sucks.

Awesome!!!

ShadowGuardian, if I may politely ask, have you taken your usual amazing photos, and if so do mind sharing them? :monkey3 :monkey3

Took some screenshots of the Mark III suit up, it looks like the under armor detail is accurate!

6slibOy.jpg

VPHG4J4.png

54OmLqf.png

x2RmOKH.png

I finally went for it and used a couple gift cards and RPs. Only ended up paying $248. Gonna be my first 1/4 HT.:panic:

Really trying to resist getting this. Don't have any 1/4 scale IM armors, but I'd like to have the Mark 43 and 45 as well. If they do the Mark 2, it will be a must buy.

Awesome! HT's 1/4 figures are just epic! Though, I haven't got around to opening mine yet lol

Yeah i'm getting the urge to pull the trigger on him, i'm just afraid that once i get a 1/4, the others will be diminished...

Yeah i'm getting the urge to pull the trigger on him, i'm just afraid that once i get a 1/4, the others will be diminished...

I collect from 1/12 to 1/4 (though giant robots and monsters don't fall in that scale, I get a few of those as well lol), and I can appreciate what all scales accomplish, but I can see your point of view. When I had gotten my 1/4 Iron Man Mark XLV, it just blew the 1/6 version away, same with my 1/4 TDK/R Batman to my 1/6 TDK Batman, but I still really liked both scales lol

I collect all different scales. I appreciate each one relative to what each scale can realistically accomplish. I?m getting my 1/4 Mark 3 today and I?m sure it won?t tarnish my appreciation of the 1/6 Mark 7. Speaking of which, I?m super excited to get that bad boy today:lol

Back