Action Figure Hot Toys 1/4 scale Iron Man Mark 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally got mine yesterday. It's quite well done and very intricate. This is my first Iron Man from Hot Toys and I am very impressed by all the hidden details. The deluxe base is also super cool, especially when lit up. I was surprised by how big the Iron Mongers arm is.

Unfortunately the light up function in the left arm seems to be defective. I tried different batteries and fiddled around with it for a while, but they just won't go. Already contacted Sideshow about it but that kinda sucks.

Just received mine from sideshow, did anyone else happen to get a repackaged shipping box? Just curious if these were sent over that way or if mine could have been repackaged. It appears new and untouched but oddly no standard shipper with the carrying case handle.

Now that this is finally shipping, I'm wondering if I really want to keep my order. Even though my job is pretty secure, $600 still seems like a big chunk of change to pay right now with all that's going on...

Now that this is finally shipping, I'm wondering if I really want to keep my order. Even though my job is pretty secure, $600 still seems like a big chunk of change to pay right now with all that's going on...

I just ordered IS Thanos. I don't want to regret not having it when this is all over.

I wonder if there's any chance of this selling for less down the road, like 1/4 Vader? Or just by nature of it being a Marvel figure is it just going to go through the roof no matter what?

how many more times you got going around the big orange ball in the sky??

live like there's no tomorrow... cause really there ain't if you think about it! :wink1:

Hi just bought mine on ebay from chuzzelwits_models for ?515 delivered so glad i held off the pre-order. theres one more left for sale.

Is Sideshow still still shipping during the pandemic?

I just changed my payment plan for the deluxe version to pay off the balance for the figure (and hopefully get it shipped in the upcoming week)

Is Sideshow still still shipping during the pandemic?

I just changed my payment plan for the deluxe version to pay off the balance for the figure (and hopefully get it shipped in the upcoming week)

I'm not sure if they are still shipping, but they don't have any more of the 1/4 scale Mark 3 figures to ship anyways.
First batch was shipped out several weeks ago, and then the shipping from Hot Toys stopped.

Mine was always a full pay and was not in the first batch.... so it is going to be quite a while yet, most likely.

I'm not sure if they are still shipping, but they don't have any more of the 1/4 scale Mark 3 figures to ship anyways.
First batch was shipped out several weeks ago, and then the shipping from Hot Toys stopped.

Mine was always a full pay and was not in the first batch.... so it is going to be quite a while yet, most likely.

Thanks for the update- appreciate it.

Thanks for the update- appreciate it.

Because of the current crisis ..I?ve been watching a lot of MCU on Disney + and have to say the original IM film was such a breakthrough in so many ways . It still holds up as a classic IMO

And RDJ truly is the king of the MCU

The MK III was a great suit despite it being an old design

Because of the current crisis ..I?ve been watching a lot of MCU on Disney + and have to say the original IM film was such a breakthrough in so many ways . It still holds up as a classic IMO

And RDJ truly is the king of the MCU

The MK III was a great suit despite it being an old design

Agreed 100% with all of this :goodpost:

I could watch that movie on repeat, lol

This guy came today and my God it has so much presence! Hands down the best Iron Man HT have made. (It's my first 1/4 anything and my favourite suit so that's probably magnifying the whole experience)

mk3_1-4.jpg

Back