Action Figure Hot Toys 1/4 scale Iron Man Mark 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what I was thinking. Have one QS to represent a particular movie or character. My problem is, space vs money(like it's not everyone's problem in this hobby). The space my wife will let me have, without complaining too much, will only allow for three Detolfs. Once those are filled, I'll be basically done unless I constantly rotate out figures. And to add more pressure, I had to pick one theme(mine was Star Wars), which I really hated. I love so many different properties. By going to straight QS, I have the ability to get different figures I love from different properties(not to mention they are just d**n awesome)!

I’ve got a space issue too. My collection room is the size of most people’s walk in closets. Not quite as restricted as you it sounds. :) I like mixing 1/4 and 1/6 though, and would never have the room to get all my favorite characters in 1/4 scale so I’ll probably continue to get both. Some will go on the wall with 1/6 and some like in the pic.

DA0B6C1E-3A91-4F69-BA1E-BC8BA3A75748.jpeg

The waist of mk 3 is better at front and back bend than 1/6 but lift and right is weaker than 1/6

Yes....that’s good news. Gamora had already been pushed back and I thought they were suppose to be released this month with final payments charging then I get the gamora delay. Was hoping they wouldn’t push this one back

Back