Hot Toys: 1/4 Official Boba Fett Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
05d7db1b85a8da9814574c51b4fc7cfb.jpg

Mine came the other day. He's a little stiff in the posability department, but I don't think these big figures were designed that way.

More than happy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Can someone post diameter of base and height of figure while on base (including range finder in the up position)? Thanks!

image.jpg

Missing from this shot, & I don't know why, are the 6th scale SS Boba Exclusive, & the SS Boba Prototype Exclusive. Both were ready & waiting on other shelves... buuuut I didn't use them :slap

3a0d167c384756dae99d74f791ab064d.jpg
c7821dab2439b4b9094a26a56856d406.jpg
721701c673e635dd02fc1e7898ba155d.jpg
991eb5a566583da03effa24f408dcc9b.jpg

Just received this figure and I know without a doubt this is my favorite figure in my collection. By far, by far and it will be very hard to beat. It more or less completes my Boba Fett collection (1/6th scale SS ESB and Proto Fett) and Boba Fett is my fav Star Wars character. With that being said, this is simply a stunning figure. So much detail, such craftsmanship. Stunning figure.
This figure has made up my decision to purchase the 1/4 Mark 43. Love this scale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sold my Gentle Giant Boba statue to be replaced by either HT 1/6 or HT 1/4.

Some people have expressed opinions that the 1/4 is a bitt stiff when it comes to poseability. Has anybody tried to pose it as the GG statue (see pic below)?

81900-266x500.jpg

the joints require a little patience, but that pose should be easy for the HT version. When the heck did he ever pose like that? Dynamic choice, I gather?

Anyone want my unopened 1:4 ex for the best price on the net, send me a pm

Finally got my first HT. As a fan of X-Plus' Gigantic Godzilla series, I figured I may as well go big with my SW figures too. Totally blown away by this guy. The detail is staggering. It looks like he just walked off the screen. If this is what I can expect from quarter scale Hot Toys, I'm all in. Bring on Vader and Kylo!

HTY9Xr7.jpg

1OuuhiG.jpg

oqnJ8jG.jpg

anyone think they'll do a 1/4 scale ESB Fett? I much prefer that outfit, though all the pics here look incredible.

Back