Hot Toys: 1/4 Official Boba Fett Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do you guys think of the pictures of the final 1/6 Boba Fett coming out now?

I was considering selling my 1/4 scale for it for a long time but after seeing the final product I think the 1/4 looks much nicer.

What do you guys think of the pictures of the final 1/6 Boba Fett coming out now?

I was considering selling my 1/4 scale for it for a long time but after seeing the final product I think the 1/4 looks much nicer.
Why not both? That's what I'm doing

I have exactly the same problem; I literally will not be able to display my 1/4-scale Iron Man until next year. But, looking at the figure, it was worth it

Really looking forward to getting this piece. Have to save up but will be very happy to have it among my collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1458724690847.jpguploadfromtaptalk1458724707560.jpguploadfromtaptalk1458724726114.jpguploadfromtaptalk1458724747726.jpguploadfromtaptalk1458724798862.jpguploadfromtaptalk1458724839963.jpg

Really love the crouching pose...hard to say which one I like most to be honest. Equally great in their own ways.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

I'm still loving my 1/4 Fett. Was tempted by the 1/6 but Sideshow region locking Australia out only leaves the local supplier who want $430AUD for the deluxe ($390 reg) so that's a solid pass. I kinda don't mind as I'd prefer an ESB 1/6 from Hot Toys anyway and it will break my completionist tendencies towards the Hot Toys Star Wars line (technically I'm not a completionist because I didn't get the Blackhole Stormtrooper but I don't count EU or "legends" stuff).

Quick question, folks. Is there a proper standard stand for this boba 1/4? I'm looking for something similar to standard hot toys 1/6 stands.The desert skiff base is too big for my cabinet. :(

Anyone know somewhere to get set of spare gauntlets for this guy. I figure it would be a handy thing to have. I crap myself everytime I pluck those little arrowheads on his right gauntlet.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back