Hot Toys: 1/4 Official Boba Fett Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On a happy note, I've sent my extra helmet to a master craftsman to rebuild. Replacements for 1/6 and 1/4 should be available fairly soon.

So what about the rest of the outfit are u happy with any of it?

Of course. The vast majority of the figure is STELLAR. I wrote a review awhile back.

To sum it up, the outfit is SPECTACULAR, minus the helmet.

The paint is junk. Not because it's poor quality, because the quality is top-notch. It's just not accurate in any way.

The absolute main gripe I have, at this point, is the body underneath. A few posts back, someone did a great job summing it up. It feels like it's going to break every time you position it. Quite unlike the Hot Toys True Type bodies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't touched mine since Christmas. I just admire him every day, in his badass shooting pose. Don't really care about paint accuracy when it looks that good. I see Fett on top of my detolf and that makes me incredibly happy.

I haven't touched mine since Christmas. I just admire him every day, in his badass shooting pose. Don't really care about paint accuracy when it looks that good. I see Fett on top of my detolf and that makes me incredibly happy.

Amen brother! Hes really good

Just got mine and opened it last night. Freaking beautiful. I really have no issues with how it looks. I give props to people who have the eye to spot inaccuracies...but I'm happy to say in this case ignorance is bliss. I freaking love this guy and he looks so imposing in person!!

Just got mine and opened it last night. Freaking beautiful. I really have no issues with how it looks. I give props to people who have the eye to spot inaccuracies...but I'm happy to say in this case ignorance is bliss. I freaking love this guy and he looks so imposing in person!!

Congrats on the pick up. He's really a thing of beauty. I haven't changed his pose since I got him in October. And I don't drive myself crazy with the inaccuracies. I just enjoy what's great about him.

Congrats on the pick up. He's really a thing of beauty. I haven't changed his pose since I got him in October. And I don't drive myself crazy with the inaccuracies. I just enjoy what's great about him.

Hes a great figure . I agree its not 100% accurate as people would like but hands down this is the best boba figure on the market
My nits are minor .the armour i wish was metal including the tools for realism .and would have been cool is the chest armour had that Led display . mYbe some more weathering but hell for a mass produced figure this is darn good

Too bad about the LED, though I never even knew about it. :lol

Yeah its more noticeable in ESB then Return of the Jedi. Would have been amazing to have the leds. Even a fake one similar to hot toys qs dark knights grapple gun has these leds on the gun thye could easily do that on the Armour . Maybe someone could do a custom

My final verdict is that it's a worthless figure. I've tried very hard to get something out of him, but....it's just not there.

The ankle joint method they used is beyond terrible, and the body itself is not suited to this figure. I would KILL for ball-jointed ankles.

In my review, I stated that it's basically a 'mildly poseable statue.' This is true. What I'm shocked by is how very little articulation is possible, even at this scale. This is my first 1/4 figure, and I won't be dipping into this scale, from Hot Toys, in the future. I realize that the gear/uniform is restrictive, but I haven't had these kind of limitations in any of my Boba Fett 1/6 figures. Very odd.

In fact, the best 'dynamic' pose I've been able to get out of him so far is the pic below, and even that pose isn't all that deep.

I don't regret my purchase, but I am beyond disappointed.

Sorry to respond to such an old post.. I was going through and looking at this figure.
Isn't this like every Hot Toys figure though? They are always limited in articulation because of all the crap on the body.
Hot Toys has always been more statue than action figure.... That's why I stopped collecting them. haha

I don't get all the articulation complaints with this figure. Calling it a "Mildly poseable statue" is laughable. The ankle joints do suck (hard to keep his feet flat) but i mean this thing is more than capable of replicating anything the character did in the film and beyond...

Exactly... what kind of crazy poses does Boba ever do in the movie??

And if you think HT 1/4 articulation sucks... you don't even want to touch Enterbay's.

Love this guy.. WHERE IS VADER !?

12800229_10208497347891145_594541050066242205_n_zpsbifowwtl.jpg

Hey guys, I WA thinking of getting the legends 1/4 light up display case for this guy, and it's listed as being 25in tall which should be fine, but it's only listed as being approximately 8 inches deep. Do you guys think that this skiff base would be too big to fit inside the case?

Hey guys, I WA thinking of getting the legends 1/4 light up display case for this guy, and it's listed as being 25in tall which should be fine, but it's only listed as being approximately 8 inches deep. Do you guys think that this skiff base would be too big to fit inside the case?

Yea unfortunately I don't think that's going to work with his base. It's really massive.

Back