Hot Toys: 1/4 Official Boba Fett Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks.. I almost sold Batman a few times because his pose was just not satisfying.

This pose was evidence that awesome natural poses were possible.

cc36b377aa059b919428989668056bd2.jpg

I tried this one a number of times. It's amazing how did difficult a simple looking pose like this is to get right. I never came close! Lol. Once I found the empty cowl on EBay this one came together pretty good and I'm happy with it.

No such problems with Fett though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was able to get what I feel to be a natural pose for Batman but it took lots of manipulating the figure, putting it down, looking at pictures online and coming back the next day to get it right.
df0d8f21065382235a1b42a6820c35c5.jpg

I had Fett posed within a few hours of opening the package and I'm happy with how he looks.

Nice. That does look very natural. My only nitpick is the collar looks like it could be a little pinched? It may be just the pic, but if not, I'd fix it so it won't get permanently warped.

I'm able to get batman looking okay when I use the Bruce Wayne head. But with the cowl, I'm never satisfied with how he looks. The legs, hips and knee pads are the most difficult for me to get right.

Funny how you come back to your figures and change them over a few days. I do the same. I usually pose my brand new figures in the living room mantle. That way I can see them more often and tweak them more frequently. After about a week of multiple millimeter adjustments, I'm finally usually satisfied :lol

Yeah the collar was protruding a bit in that picture but I've since fixed it. It's a pretty poor picture but it shows the pose. Sometimes those millimeter adjustments make all the difference in looking robotic vs. human. I can tell if I really like a figure if I'm constantly nit-picking and making tiny adjustments. The easiest figure to pose was Enterbay's BD T-800. He was pretty much posed when I pulled him out of the box lol

Hoping to get a few more outdoors shots of Fett this evening. My indoor lighting is terrible.

Man, this is really looking cool.

I've not heard from Sideshow yet. Are these shipping in the USA now?

thanks

SS, I think, should be shipping in November. My last flex payment is set for the 17th of November. I've not gotten any notice of a delay or anything.

I bought an exclusive version off ebay Ready to Ship. The seller was charging barely more than what it would cost with shipping from Sideshow. Plus I have a PayPal credit card.

A question for my fellow Hot Toys 1/4 Boba Fett owner i noticed on my antena of my Boba Fett helmet their is a scratch im wondering if it's normal if it's the battle damage paint application or a defect or the paint peeling if you could verfied yours and post some pic im posting the pic of the antena sorry about the bad quality of the pic

IMG_1159.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1159.JPG
    IMG_1159.JPG
    577.5 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:
A question for my fellow Hot Toys 1/4 Boba Fett owner i noticed on my antena of my Boba Fett helmet their is a scratch im wondering if it's normal if it's the battle damage paint application or a defect or the paint peeling if you could verfied yours and post some pic im posting the pic of the antena sorry about the bad quality of the pic

View attachment 217709

Not present on mine.
ae838129becbff3c5bdf76b993db3079.jpg

My antenna has a slight bend in it though.

Any ideas on where I can get a 1/4 knife like this?

2604582d7b681ef8529b76285a4a75a2.jpg

I'm a total rookie when it comes to 1/4, but I imagine you'll have a pretty rough time trying to find something like that, just because of the limited 1/4 releases that come from big dog companies...

Yeah.. I've done a pretty good search already and have come up empty handed. But maybe someone knows how to to get one custom made or something. Folks around here are resourceful.

Back