Hot Toys: 1/4 Official Boba Fett Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This my different sizes boba Fett figure.
From left to right,Hasbro 3.75"、Hasbro 6"、Sideshow 12"、Hot Toys 1/4.
DSC08590.jpg
DSC08581.jpg

Attachments

• CRwOlSQUkAAV9pY.jpg
    CRwOlSQUkAAV9pY.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 264
I got a 2-4 week notice from Sideshow on this yesterday. Kind of surprised no one else has mentioned it. Looking forward to getting it, just have to figure out where I'm gonna put it.

Hey Scofield any chance you could get me the diameter of the base? Mine comes Monday but I was hoping to have a display area ready ahead of time.

I was kind of hoping to just use a Master Lighthouse but I might have to buy a curio now. I'd display it exposed but I have yet to develop the technology to communicate with my cats to ask why they hate me and my stuff.

I was kind of hoping to just use a Master Lighthouse but I might have to buy a curio now. I'd display it exposed but I have yet to develop the technology to communicate with my cats to ask why they hate me and my stuff.

Ha. My cat always runs into the bottom shelf of my detolf when I open it to change things up. Mainly sniffing so far.

Ha. My cat always runs into the bottom shelf of my detolf when I open it to change things up. Mainly sniffing so far.

I'm about to head to a local furniture place to buy this Detolf like cabinet https://www.coasterfurniture.com/Item/-997916835/950172 so my I will make sure to not shut my cat in it lol.

This one looks like it holds the shelves differently so hopefully I can mod the shelf height as easily as you can with the detolf.

I don't know why, but my two cats leave my shelves alone. Don't get me wrong, I'm very thankful they do. I do leave the lowest shelves empty for them though.
& that seems to appease them.
Or, at least, that's what they let me think. I know they're watching.

image.jpg

Back