Hot Toys: 1/4 Official Boba Fett Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not yet, from the Star Wars license.. and welcome to the forum! :duff

Thanks for the welcome! :D

And thank you for the information. I was debating starting this line as well, and it certainly sounds like the time to jump in.

I can't wait to see what other SW 1/4 figures will be released. I'm hoping ALL of them. :pray: Most of the characters are perfect for this line because they won't show joints i.e. Stormtrooper, C3PO, R2D2, Darth Vader, Chewbacca....

Good point about most of the SW characters not showing joints. I personally believe that only characters without visible joints (or with mechanical joints) will be made in 1/4 scale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think AT-AT Walkers are the coolest thing in Star Wars but that's.. probably not going to happen lol

Fett and Vader are the most essential SW characters to make 1/4 scale. getting both.
I love the 1/4 scale. Well worth it. I'll have the TDKR Batman, Endo, IM MK43, Fett and Vader. Won't get any more tho. A 1/4 Pred classic would tempt me. Jungle hunter I mean.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429465496.761416.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1429465526.239997.jpg

SWCA pics. These 1/4 figures are huge. Very impressive. Just running out of room

Yeah the base is huge. Very detailed and a lot of accessories. A great Boba Fett, the ultimate Fett

Yeah the Celebration pictures of Boba Fett have really made me happy and excited for this. I mean, I'm not the pickiest and I know there will never be a fully perfect figure. But to me this looks darn close. Cannot wait.

This is the best ROTJ Boba out there.. and when this comes close to ship.. I will sell my old Boba

Back