Hot Toys: 1/4 Official Boba Fett Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gonna buy a few of those individual light cases from Legend Studio for a few of my upcoming figures, and this Fett would fit in the X-Large case very nicely... So now I'm tempted to preorder this bad boy. 1/6 will be awesome, but to have the 1/4 on top of my Star Wars detolf would make for one damn fine display.

I have a couple a detolf style cabinets with adjustable shelving perfect for 1/4 thinking of selling a few 1/6 a freeing up the top shelf for this guy, my only other 1/4 is the T2 endo, looks great.
Maybe just get fewer and more selective for a classy collection

If anyone else is interested the exclusive version of this is now monthly code eligible. I just picked it up, it will be my first 1/4 scale figure.

Yeah this was a most for me! I love Boba Fett and actually love the 1/4 scale line. I have the Batman and Endo from HT, and this will add to my collection. My only other wish is a 1/4 ESB Vader, which I fully believe will be a future item.

Rumor is that Vader is a certainty, and I will get that one for sure. Hopefully that will be the extent of my 1/4 collection. I would really like a quarter endoskelton but not for the aftermarket price. Nice collection you have bebe, how do you display them? I was thinking of adjusting the height of a detolf, or making a custom case.

if I was going to get a quarter scale figure it would definitely be this, Darth Vader would be great but a little obvious for a 'large' figure.

Vader 1/4 would be a dream ... that SSC is nice but far from what I was hoping for...

Yeah I am 100% sure we will see a 1/4 ESB Vader, which is why I'm holding out for it.
And as much as I love Boba Fett, I would not get a 1/6 HT version after having both SS versions (normal and proto) as well as the 1/4 scale. But who knows haha.

I've been debating on SS or HT Boba Fett for a while. I finally decided to go with Hot Toys. I used to dislike figures because they are poseable, but now I see it as a real positive. I get bored looking at my display and being able to change the pose is pretty cool. It makes the display fresh and new again. I've very excited for this one and the 1/4 HT Star Wars pieces in the future. I wonder who'll be released next?

To all my Boba Fett experts...

Sideshow lists this figure at 17.5 inches tall. Is that the correct height for a 1/4 scale Boba?
I'm thinking I need this one. :)

To all my Boba Fett experts...

Sideshow lists this figure at 17.5 inches tall. Is that the correct height for a 1/4 scale Boba?
I'm thinking I need this one. :)

Jeremy Bulloch is 5' 10" per IMDB which would come out to 17.5" in 1/4 scale, so he's exactly the right size. :yess: And I agree, you do need this one. :hi5:

Back