Hot Toys: 1/4 Official Boba Fett Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeremy Bulloch is 5' 10" per IMDB which would come out to 17.5" in 1/4 scale, so he's exactly the right size. :yess: And I agree, you do need this one. :hi5:

This figure seems to represent "Sarlacc Pit" Boba Fett. So technically you'd need to find out how tall Dickey Beer is. He played Fett when he faced off against Luke on the skiff and was the same stuntman who tumbled into the creature's mouth.

Glenn Randall played Fett for the scene where his jetpack ignites and he lifts off the barge.

Bullock only did the soundstage scenes in Jabba's Palace in ROTJ (well him and the "Ladies Man" Special Edition actor.)

Last edited:
Jeremy Bulloch is 5' 10" per IMDB which would come out to 17.5" in 1/4 scale, so he's exactly the right size. :yess: And I agree, you do need this one. :hi5:

I met Jeremy a few weeks ago, I'm 5 10" and he was slightly taller than me.

This figure seems to represent "Sarlacc Pit" Boba Fett. So technically you'd need to find out how tall Dickey Beer is. He played Fett when he faced off against Luke on the skiff and was the same stuntman who tumbled into the creature's mouth.

Glenn Randall played Fett for the scene where his jetpack ignites and he lifts off the barge.

Bullock only did the soundstage scenes in Jabba's Palace in ROTJ (well him and the "Ladies Man" Special Edition actor.)

Regardless of the height of the actor who plays the role, the official height of Boba Fett (Boba Fett | StarWars.com) is 1.83m / 6 ft

So it seems Fett's a little short, and Iron Man's a little tall? 17.5" vs 20".

Well look at Mr. Smartypants.

Who provided the scream?

Well look at Mr. Smartypants.

Who provided the scream?

Well it wasn't the standard Wilhelm Scream so your guess is as good as mine (though from the sound of it I'd say it was George's two year old daughter or something.) :) Funnily enough the original "Wilhelm" scream was actually recorded back in 1951 to represent a soldier being yanked underwater by an alligator. So it actually would have fit for Fett's death and it's the one time that Burtt didn't use it. :lol

I can't wait to see what other SW 1/4 figures will be released. I'm hoping ALL of them. :pray: Most of the characters are perfect for this line because they won't show joints i.e. Stormtrooper, C3PO, R2D2, Darth Vader, Chewbacca....

I can't wait to see what other SW 1/4 figures will be released. I'm hoping ALL of them. :pray: Most of the characters are perfect for this line because they won't show joints i.e. Stormtrooper, C3PO, R2D2, Darth Vader, Chewbacca....

I Po'd this the other day.

They won't be releasing that many 1/4ths every year I believe. Looking back, the Batman 1/4 (QS001) was announced in 2012 and released in 2013. They also have a number of different IPs to release 1/4ths on. I think maybe two 1/4ths per year? So to get around doing Stormtrooper, C3PO, R2D2, Darth, Chew, Han, Luke etc you're talking a decade worth of announcements I think. Which is ok with me, I don't think many people can sustain buying 10 x 1/4ths a year.

Back