Hot Toys: 1/4 Official Boba Fett Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got my first figure - the SS Boba Fett. I was on the wait list and almost passed on the chance when I saw that Hot Toys was coming out with SW figures. I'm sure they'll put out a 1/6 Boba Fett but who knows when so I pulled the trigger.

Hopefully, I won't end up selling the SS one in six months to get the HT one.

Wow, this looks pretty much perfect! I hope this quality translates well into their inevitable 1/6 scale version.

Poor 1/4 Boba hasn't had a post in weeks. This is going to be so awesome, glad i ordered the ex.

I'm excited for mine also. Not many posts because it looks perfect. And most people on this website just like to slander everything. Instead of having constructive criticism they just slam them and leave. I just wish the railing was taller on the skiff base.

Could just be a lull in posts, because this figure is not expected until Q4 2015.. and it rawks!.. so no sturm und drang. :lol

I'm a bigger fan of the ESB boba, what's the chances of a 2nd version?

I would wager HT will do a 1/6 version of their ROTJ design but not any ESB version considering that is the one sideshow already did and if I remember correctly in an interview with Howard they said the goal was to work in collaboration with sideshow and not be redundant unless it was something in need of update

Finally decided to give up on this.
Simply too many SW 1:6 releases with the combination of SSC and HT.

Finally decided to give up on this.
Simply too many SW 1:6 releases with the combination of SSC and HT.

I was not going to get it at all because it is a 1/4. But it just looks so good and I'm a sucker for star wars. This will be my only 1/4. The only other one 4th I would be interested would be vader and I'm getting him in 1/6. So I will pass. Once the 1/6 boba is released I will figure out what I will do with my 1/4. Probably just keep it do to the fact it looks so good lol I will cross that bridge when I get there

I was not going to get it at all because it is a 1/4. But it just looks so good and I'm a sucker for star wars. This will be my only 1/4. The only other one 4th I would be interested would be vader and I'm getting him in 1/6. So I will pass. Once the 1/6 boba is released I will figure out what I will do with my 1/4. Probably just keep it do to the fact it looks so good lol I will cross that bridge when I get there

Agreed, I'm thinking a single 1/4 Star Wars figure will look great as a centrepiece for my 1/6 SW collection.. and Boba Fett is just the ticket!
:rock

Surprised this doesn't have more interest.

I think this might be my single Star Wars collectible on the shelf. Its simply stunning.

Surprised this doesn't have more interest.

I think this might be my single Star Wars collectible on the shelf. Its simply stunning.

It's got a ton of interest, but we've just about discussed everything there is to discuss until we see more photos at SDCC

I'm waiting for the next 1/4 SW piece !! A lot 1/4 Boba going on.. still think it was not the right character to introduce the 1/4 line cause of Sideshows PF

I'm waiting for the next 1/4 SW piece !! A lot 1/4 Boba going on.. still think it was not the right character to introduce the 1/4 line cause of Sideshows PF

c747d064_tumblr_lzhlrfTcyi1qzswpl.gif

why the absolute hell is this not sixth scale. quarter scales don't match anything they just look like the scale is off

It's got a ton of interest, but we've just about discussed everything there is to discuss until we see more photos at SDCC

* it would have a ton of interest if it was sixth scale. people don't care because not many people have a quarter scale collection

Because if they put out the 1/6th first, a lot less people will buy the 1/4th - which isn't as popular.
And they can do both.

Back