Hot Toys: 1/4 Official Boba Fett Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^Not sure why, but this works for me:

-Edit the picture on your ipad by rotating the picture 90 degrees, and then save it.
-Edit the picture again, rotating it another 270 degrees until it's upright, then save your changes again.

Now you should be able to post it and it will display upright as it should.

Let's see if I did this right....

image.jpg

Okay, that is weird.
Thanks so much SaigonExpress69, you rock :hi5:

So many great shots guys.

Everyday I look at this figure I think about how worth it it was. I've done a lot of different Star Wars collecting over the past decade plus but this guy is definitely the coolest to look at.

No problem, glad I could help!

Not sure what went wrong with your last post, though ^^^:lol

Just noticed you're from SC, my old stomping grounds (Spartanburg & Charleston) :hi5:

Ugh! I can't catch a break. I'll try again later.
Thanks for your help anyway.
I'm actually just south of Charlotte NC, just across the boarder. I love Charleston! Very beautiful.

I swapped out the old boba for the HT boba to have also the ROTJ version.. and I was nervous to be honest.. always loved the old boba ... one of my favs... but this is way better... just need to fiddle a bit with the pose.. no crouch holder for me. :) the details and paint are fantastic !! BRING VADER FINALLY !!

20151129_201101_zpsnyaxt71a.jpg

#^&$(&#$& damn... what a deal... :( couldn't you post this yesterday !?

Just opened up Fett. It's my first 1/4 scale figure. I'm very impressed! To me, it's museum like quality. On the bad side, my antenna is bent. I know it's been a common issue from photos and videos I've seen. I just sent SSC an email asking for a new helmet. Has anyone had any luck with this yet? I guess I could heat it up and try to bend it back, but want to hear what Sideshow says first.

Sideshow is sending a new helmet to replace my bent antenna. Of course I have to destroy the old one. They responded almost immediately which was good too.

Just got this guy in today, and have a question about the foot. Mine seemed to fall out as soon as I took it out of the box, as well as a broken knee pad. I will be returning immediately, and hoping for a replacement of the EX. Shame too. this is a FANTASTIC looking figure, and the first figure I've ever had any issues with

Just got this guy in today, and have a question about the foot. Mine seemed to fall out as soon as I took it out of the box, as well as a broken knee pad. I will be returning immediately, and hoping for a replacement of the EX. Shame too. this is a FANTASTIC looking figure, and the first figure I've ever had any issues with

Sounds like you are describing a Medicom figure instead of HT. :lol

Sounds like you are describing a Medicom figure instead of HT. :lol

This is my first Hot Toys oddly enough,lol. I've got about 9 Sideshow 1/6th figures that all get here no prob. Hopefully I can get another Fett in my hands before the holidays. Best case scenario he arrives on my birthday, or witht eh Sideshow PF, pending they approve the replacement, which they should

Back