Hot Toys: 1/4 Official Boba Fett Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$2,980 HKD = $384 US so you are looking at around $425-440 for Boba. I have to say Boba is a lot cheaper than i thought he would be unless SS bump the price as it's competing with their PF.

$2,980 HKD = $384 US so you are looking at around $425-440 for Boba. I have to say Boba is a lot cheaper than i thought he would be unless SS bump the price as it's competing with their PF.

I'd be really surprised to see it come in at that price point considering the SS is $439.99.

I'd be really surprised to see it come in at that price point considering the SS is $439.99.

Exactly. The normal mark-up Sideshow adds on HT figures is around an extra 10% of HK prices. Of course they buy them wholesale so they are making a hell of a lot more than 10% but on this one i can see them making it more than the PF. I seriously hope not, if they abandon their regualr pricing for that reason i will be seriously pissed.

Totally unrelated to previous posts, but who's 'Eden'? Is that a woman? I need to help someone pick a girl's name and that seems like a great name.

Looks very nice, but if anybody had told me it was 1/6, I wouldn't have noticed any difference.
At any rate, I'm glad I don't collect 1/4.

I think it looks amazing, especially love the quarter chunk of the skiff as a display stand, plus the cut off blaster, but idk. It doesn't really tickle my fancy.

10863850_10152475995282344_6713923756794532074_o.jpg

It says the sidearm blaster is exclusive. Did he not wear that in ROTJ then?

Looks incredible. Strangely though, not even slightly tempted.

Me either. If I collected 1/4 scale it would be an easy buy. Just not gonna start down that road. The 1/6th scale line is hard enough on the bank account.

Back