1/6 Hot Toys 【Solo: A Star Wars Story - 1/6th scale Darth Maul Collectible Figure】

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys 【Solo: A Star Wars Story - 1/6th scale Darth Maul Collectible Figure】

I was close to just picking up the head, but after seeing how great the figure turned out from all the videos and pics...it's a must have now

It certainly is a stellar figure.

I got the head only because I want to improve my DX17. Truthfully, I was less than impressed with both heads that came in that set. Too smooth and the red was too dark. This one should solve that.

Re: Hot Toys 【Solo: A Star Wars Story - 1/6th scale Darth Maul Collectible Figure】

It certainly is a stellar figure.

I got the head only because I want to improve my DX17. Truthfully, I was less than impressed with both heads that came in that set. Too smooth and the red was too dark. This one should solve that.

Agreed. The headsculpt on this is really fantastic and definitely worth picking up at the very least for the DX16/17. I was very impressed when mine showed up, especially considering I wasn't too fond of it in the proto pics.

1 Sentence Summary : Best Maul To Date.

Amazing pose!!Great review.
Thankyou for keeping it real.

Hot toys nailed the legs.
Now..they should be making Grievous with that attention to detail.
Seriously!!

This guy is taking forever to ship from SS. He’s been “processing” for 3 days now. :(

Just got invoiced for Maul from popcultcha, so pumped to get him!

Delays at the ports and delays with UPS

No... this is a SS problem. It’s been a week and they still haven’t shipped him. Paid in full last week.

Just got invoiced for Maul from popcultcha, so pumped to get him!

Probably will get here before mine does. I’m about done with SS. Anyone know of any other reputable US based retailers?

No... this is a SS problem. It’s been a week and they still haven’t shipped him. Paid in full last week.

Probably will get here before mine does. I’m about done with SS. Anyone know of any other reputable US based retailers?

Finding a different retailer based in the US won't help get the figure any faster. In the US, Sideshow is the official distribution outlet for HT.

So we wait.

Finding a different retailer based in the US won't help get the figure any faster. In the US, Sideshow is the official distribution outlet for HT.

So we wait.

Back to ordering direct from HK for me. You pay a premium, but get figures much faster.

Oddly enough, some eBay sellers based in the US have him up for sale.

It?s interesting. In Europe we?ve had him for a while now. It?s usually the other way round

Well well well. What do we have here...

cWXwzMK.jpg

No... this is a SS problem. It?s been a week and they still haven?t shipped him. Paid in full last week.

9611d2fde013a9a5fca0d2766b44d09a.jpg

When there was a port strike a few years ago it was exactly the same, they would charge and we would get stuck waiting for the container to get to the warehouse, sometimes a couple weeks. I'm sure the covid shutdown in California is not helping either.

View attachment 501230

When there was a port strike a few years ago it was exactly the same, they would charge and we would get stuck waiting for the container to get to the warehouse, sometimes a couple weeks. I'm sure the covid shutdown in California is not helping either.

Yep. Bet this is a case of ?this will be in our warehouse on the 2nd (for example)? and the main shipment is still stuck at the port.

Back