1/6 Hot Toys 【Solo: A Star Wars Story - 1/6th scale Darth Maul Collectible Figure】

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys 【Solo: A Star Wars Story - 1/6th scale Darth Maul Collectible Figure】

Damn that's a sweet pic of young and old maul. Looks great !

Re: Hot Toys 【Solo: A Star Wars Story - 1/6th scale Darth Maul Collectible Figure】

Why do you so persistently defend delays?

Because i don't think of it as delayed, it got over here really quick so i'm happy it's here so soon lol.
Delayed to me is it not released or like my homecoming spiderman figure that was released in January but i did not receive it until June.

i have waited for years for some figures and others shipped the same day they went up for PO. I guess after waiting on average 12 to 18 and sometimes up to 24 months for a figure another week or two is nothing.

Just preordered Maul from Pop Culture Zone for $264.99. Lower shipping cost than sideshow too. Can?t wait to get it, hopefully this year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because i don't think of it as delayed, it got over here really quick so i'm happy it's here so soon lol.
Delayed to me is it not released or like my homecoming spiderman figure that was released in January but i did not receive it until June.

i have waited for years for some figures and others shipped the same day they went up for PO. I guess after waiting on average 12 to 18 and sometimes up to 24 months for a figure another week or two is nothing.

Totally agree with you. At least we know this is in production and is getting out. I don't mean to beat a dead horse here, but people who preordered Gamored have no idea when they'll see that figure in STILL.

Just got an email from SS: "A first look at your Darth Maul" that had a link for the Unsealed and Revealed.

alright Sideshow that's great and all but can you just ship the friggin figure out? You've been sitting on my full payment for almost two weeks now :rotfl

My Darth Maul will be shipping from Sideshow at the end of next week. Yippee!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dang it. I want to order it from SS then but I’m afraid I’ll be in batch three February 2021.

The Maul I was charged for two weeks ago finally shipped today.

Getting both this and QGJ next week. I would imagine Cody will be the last HT figure I get before Christmas.

In some ways I like the version from The Clone Wars. I’ve already made a couple payments on this one though.

Mine ships in 7 days but I will be out of town for a week when it likely gets delivered! Which mail service does SS use? Maybe I can have it held in my town?

Got my email as well. I placed my order and paid in full on Nov 2. I'm pretty excited, I'm going..... MAUL OUT and just getting them all. I had TPM one, I wasn't sure on this guy until the in-hand pics, and I've already PO'ed TCW one. I like all of them for different reasons. And I'll be a sucker and get a Rebels one if they make that too.

Mine ships in 7 days but I will be out of town for a week when it likely gets delivered! Which mail service does SS use? Maybe I can have it held in my town?

Sideshow uses UPS.

I gotta say...SS charged me $25 to ship this stateside....for $25 I expect faster delivery that a week. Why don't they just use USPS? it's cheaper and deliver at the same speed as UPS...maybe faster. I have shipped larger packages and paid less and had them arrive at their destination within 4 days using USPS! This is kinda disappointing TBH.

Mine arrived yesterday, haven't got much time to unbox, and QuiGon is coming shortly too!

I gotta say...SS charged me $25 to ship this stateside....for $25 I expect faster delivery that a week. Why don't they just use USPS? it's cheaper and deliver at the same speed as UPS...maybe faster. I have shipped larger packages and paid less and had them arrive at their destination within 4 days using USPS! This is kinda disappointing TBH.

$25? That?s weird, I was quoted for $19.03 and I?m all the way in NY. Still, I agree with the sentiments but I think people have speculated the shipping is how Sideshow makes a chunk of their money on HTs.
Regardless, they should hopefully be shipping mine out on Friday and I can?t wait. I had no interest in TPM Maul since I don?t think he became interesting until the later stuff, but I needed this one. Looks phenomenal and will be a pretty unique piece on the shelf with a lot of presence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sideshow ships a lot of statues and pretty large items that USPS doesn't really want to handle. If something is larger than 1 cubic foot the shipping for USPS goes up pretty high, especially with weight.

m112.jpg

m212.jpg

m312.jpg

m412.jpg

m512.jpg

m611.jpg

m711.jpg

m811.jpg

m911.jpg

m1011.jpg

Back