Hot Toys –MMS203D05 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure with Mechanical Chair

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else have this on order with Collectablekitbash? Haven't heard a peep about it. Ordered in may or june of 2013. Never again will I wait for a UK release.

Anyone else have this on order with Collectablekitbash? Haven't heard a peep about it. Ordered in may or june of 2013. Never again will I wait for a UK release.

Went ahead and cancelled this anyway. Or at least requested the cancellation of it and I assume they'll oblige.

Such a long wait for the UK release that by now I've seen so many pics of this damned chair that I feel like I already own it. I now have insufficient excitement about it to justify keeping the order at a time when I really shouldn't be spending money anyway.

So I'll have a single regular Robocop, the Full BD Robocop and Alex Murphy. That'll do.

Went ahead and cancelled this anyway. Or at least requested the cancellation of it and I assume they'll oblige.

Such a long wait for the UK release that by now I've seen so many pics of this damned chair that I feel like I already own it. I now have insufficient excitement about it to justify keeping the order at a time when I really shouldn't be spending money anyway.

So I'll have a single regular Robocop, the Full BD Robocop and Alex Murphy. That'll do.

Jesus, Mate, you sure that'll be enough?

Unless Hot Toys see the light and announce Lewis, Boddicker and **** Jones figures :lecture

Should I pick up the ED-209 if I find one going cheap? Now people have found a way to preserve the dome it seems like a more viable proposition.

Unless Hot Toys see the light and announce Lewis, Boddicker and **** Jones figures :lecture

Should I pick up the ED-209 if I find one going cheap? Now people have found a way to preserve the dome it seems like a more viable proposition.

Well, admittedly a Boddicker would be tempting, maybe Lewis. But I'm not gonna look for HT to make them. At this point the Difabio plan of human Murphy, Pristine Robocop and full BD Robocop feels like the best idea, a sequence display.

I suppose get ED-209 for cheap if you can. Doesn't seem like there'll be another one without the rubber.

Well, admittedly a Boddicker would be tempting, maybe Lewis. But I'm not gonna look for HT to make them. At this point the Difabio plan of human Murphy, Pristine Robocop and full BD Robocop feels like the best idea, a sequence display.

I suppose get ED-209 for cheap if you can. Doesn't seem like there'll be another one without the rubber.

Did the forum seriously just censor RICHARD's name? :lol

Things that I want but will never happen: Batman Armoury-style triple pack - Bob Morton's Apartment.

1x Highly-detailed Bob Morton figure with optional battle-damaged legs
2x Highly-detailed hookers with lifelike breast texture
1x Glass Coffee Table
1x 80's Sofa
1x 80's Armchair
1x 80's Carpet
1x Cocaine pile
1x 1/6 $100 bill
1x Digital Hand Grenade
1x TV pillar with Richard Jones Optical Disk

Includes remote-activated 'Bitches Leave' and 'I'm Cashing You Out' sound effects.

Did the forum seriously just censor RICHARD's name? :lol

Things that I want but will never happen: Batman Armoury-style triple pack - Bob Morton's Apartment.

1x Highly-detailed Bob Morton figure with optional battle-damaged legs
2x Highly-detailed hookers with lifelike breast texture
1x Glass Coffee Table
1x 80's Sofa
1x 80's Armchair
1x 80's Carpet
1x Cocaine pile
1x 1/6 $100 bill
1x Digital Hand Grenade
1x TV pillar with Richard Jones Optical Disk

Includes remote-activated 'Bitches Leave' and 'I'm Cashing You Out' sound effects.

:lol

I'm also planning for my display to be human Murphy, clean Robo and BD Robo. I'll see if I can find a cheap ED, but I may not get him yet.

Does anyone here order from Collectablekitbash? So far they haven't responded to my cancellation request and my order status remains the same when I log in. I really need this cancelled.

Found this comparison today, not having the EB version myself it was interesting to see it compared head to head vs the HT version.

Last edited:
Im thinking about picking this set up for $300 is it worth it since I do have the space to display it or is the Robo BD/murphy a better deal. I still think I'll need a clean version and for the same price it cost by itself can get the chair as well. Decisions

Anyone know when this is actually due to reach UK retailers? The chair free version has been available for some time now and i'm getting sick of waiting just for the sake of something to wedge his arse in.

Not sure I posted these pics before on here. I did on Facebook. I repainted mine slightly just to add a little more blue that I feel wasn't showing up enough on him.

10670249_415978645246879_4222428440620768623_n.jpg

10959321_415978661913544_7461626044890091473_n.jpg

10957725_415978681913542_6554438090204239217_n.jpg

10985258_415978715246872_6030742728344237561_n.jpg

Back