Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel like I've seen a couple on the boards recently for $300, keep an eye out.

Thanks, man. However I can't afford to get from a boardie for $300 and pay for shipping and taxes as I live in a country far from most fellow freaks -- a country where everything no matter how little and how "inexpensive", gets hit by customs. Even my monthly complimentary comicbooks from my publisher, about 4 copies a month declared at $1, asks me to pay $2 :lol

Thanks though!

Just make sure it's really MIB. I usually stay out of MIB and just go for MISB ones to be sure. :D
I have a feeling some MIB sellers have displayed the figure at one point in time.

Some of them are even just resellers so they don't really have a good idea of the condition of the item. ;)

Best of luck.

Just make sure it's really MIB. I usually stay out of MIB and just go for MISB ones to be sure. :D
I have a feeling some MIB sellers have displayed the figure at one point in time.

Some of them are even just resellers so they don't really have a good idea of the condition of the item. ;)

Best of luck.

Thanks man! Seller told me I can say no deal if I find anything wrong with the figure, no matter how little :)

I don't mind buying non-MISB, even previously displayed items, particularly those with batteries. I bought one of the older Predators MISB and the battery leaks have already corroded the contacts beyond repair :( WM being a 3-year old figure I'd be fine getting one that's been off the box.

I'm currently talking to a seller who's offering a Mint in Box War Machine (figure never displayed, but was opened to take batteries off) for $340. You guys think it's a fair price? I'm not into Iron Man figures but I've always loved WM from comics to film.

I'm thinking that unless it gets a remake, MMS120 would only get even pricier the moment Iron Whiplash (which I also plan to get as I love its design) goes live for PO. Surely many people would want remake the final battle scene from Iron Man 2 and those who missed out on this would scour everywhere.

I am going to say the samething I say all the time. Is it worth it to you? I have this one I got the last one for retail. I'm happy with it. I also order the IM3 Gray ex for retail. Would I pay more, not really but then again I PO the same hour they go up.

I can say I am very happy with the WM I have and I feel it was worth the money.

Now Baby Doll I want one but to me she is only worth $100 and shipping (no PP fee's). Once I see her for that Its a buy. Hawkeye I just gave it away free. The person gave me 3 SW 1/6 and just asked for shipping. I can get over $300 but don't care. I seen his post looking and just ship it to him.

I am going to say the samething I say all the time. Is it worth it to you? I have this one I got the last one for retail. I'm happy with it. I also order the IM3 Gray ex for retail. Would I pay more, not really but then again I PO the same hour they go up.

I can say I am very happy with the WM I have and I feel it was worth the money.

Now Baby Doll I want one but to me she is only worth $100 and shipping (no PP fee's). Once I see her for that Its a buy. Hawkeye I just gave it away free. The person gave me 3 SW 1/6 and just asked for shipping. I can get over $300 but don't care. I seen his post looking and just ship it to him.

Thanks DrQ, i appreciate the insight. Yup, I usually don't entertain the thought of buying figures I have missed out on as I started late in the game and most of them cost twice as much as when they came out, but this -- this I wouldn't mind spending on as I really love the design and overall I think it rocks as a figure. Some of the things I missed out on like Harvey/Two Face I won't ever buy at those ridiculous prices, but this, I'm really okay shelling that much cash for :)

I just got mine! So nice of the seller to have WM personally delivered to my place earlier, still without having to commit that I have to buy it. But I did, as the figure's in tip-top shape (even the box), all lights working and complete accessories. Joints are very good too. Really happy to have the one figure from the Iron Man line that I've always wanted! :yess:

Thanks man! Seller told me I can say no deal if I find anything wrong with the figure, no matter how little :)

I don't mind buying non-MISB, even previously displayed items, particularly those with batteries. I bought one of the older Predators MISB and the battery leaks have already corroded the contacts beyond repair :( WM being a 3-year old figure I'd be fine getting one that's been off the box.

I just saw the seller just announce that WM has been sold. :lol

Congrats! :hi5:

I just saw the seller just announce that WM has been sold. :lol

Congrats! :hi5:

Thanks, man! Yeah, I saw him announce it. There were 2 more other sellers I contacted, and they all had the same price. Only Craze Collectors was very transparent regarding the condition, gave me option to check the item without committing to buy it, and even had it delivered to my doorstep. He's very professional! Also found out why some of his items were rather pricey. He gets them directly from HK, some first stocks. :D

I really love the figure. I just don't get why HT decided to use rubber for the pelvic area, while its more high-cut design compared to Iron Man's undies need not to be flexible to give in to the thigh articulation. It's a good thing that the paint seems to hold on better than any of the red suits though. No fading :)

EDIT: Hah! I just realized that this is my FIRST Marvel figure! Lol.

Last edited:
Anyone else have a problem with where the minigun arm attaches to the sliding mount? Mine is too loose and it doesn't stay very well.

Anyone else have a problem with where the minigun arm attaches to the sliding mount? Mine is too loose and it doesn't stay very well.

Aren't there were 2 little pegs on the underside that slid in the 2 matching holes on the minigun somewhere?

I'll have to double check :D

Yeah it should have two pegs on eat arm gun slot. Hence why the guns itself have 2 holes on the bottom

Yea the minigun. The socket in the sliding mount on the back seems too big for the peg that's on the minigun mount. It actually seems like there may be a rubber o-ring in there or something. The weight of the gun makes it constantly lean until, once every couple of days, it just falls off.

Do any of you war machine owners have any spare parts or know where I can get them?

I recently bought this figure but when I recieved it, I found the battery cover on the back of the neck was split and the screw all mangled up.

Wish I had bought this now. I recently picked up a IM Secret Project. I love the figure but later found out the knees are all loose. At first it didn't bother me but it looks like the stand will always be needed and now it's really taken away from the wow factor of the figure. I missed out on the seller who had it for $270 shipped :( and now I'm kickin my butt. I'm still on the hunt and hopefully find one at a reasonable price.

Back