Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know a lot of statue buffs will ask the question, "If they're not going to be posed and reposed, what's the point of buying action figures to shove in a box?" ....and as cool as the whole 'Hall of Armors' thing is, I can't help asking myself the same question.

Very nice work on the boxes, but not my cup of tea.

I know a lot of statue buffs will ask the question, "If they're not going to be posed and reposed, what's the point of buying action figures to shove in a box?" ....and as cool as the whole 'Hall of Armors' thing is, I can't help asking myself the same question.

Very nice work on the boxes, but not my cup of tea.

A display option... Most people have them just standing anyways or packed like sardines.....

or people with multiple figures can stuff a spare in the box/display case

because it's been in many people's dream to recreate this scene:

figures or statues, it doesn't really matter.. Hot Toys + HOA diorama seem to be the only option available right now for a complete HOA display:

3749986994_7a13bcd9f0_o.jpg

-

because it's been in many people's dream to recreate this scene:

figures or statues, it doesn't really matter.. Hot Toys + HOA diorama seem to be the only option available right now for a complete HOA display:

3749986994_7a13bcd9f0_o.jpg

-

That's a sweet display.

That really shows off the difference in color between the Mark III and IV.

I currently just have all of mine standing in hall of armor poses but that's mostly just because of space constraints. I'm moving soon to a bigger place and when I do that I plan on having them all in action poses.

I'm surprised HT themselves haven't brought these out - they'd be a license to print money given the interest in them. More so than the suit-up gantry I'd guess.

What are people guessing price-wise for this? 150 a piece?

Quite expensive then. They look great but I don't think I'll be buying, they do look awesome if your got all 6 IM's to display in them though.

At first, I'm planning to get at least 4 of this depending on the price but now after seeing the prices of these stages, not sure if I can still afford them since they're quite pricey. :slap

I had a question for anyone who has the mss120, I'm looking to purchase one for my first hot toys piece. Has anyone had a problem with the articulation on the minigun? well for that matter are there any downfalls to the piece as a whole? it looks remarkable from what I've seen

no mini-gun issues at all...only thing to note are the issues with the LEDs but that is the case with any HT figure that has LEDs.

also be gentle with the waist articulation as some people who handled the figure unwisely broke the figure into two pieces...

buy and dont worry though! its a great piece!

It's just a shame they where unable to do all the decals, I assume due to licensing. It's not a big deal and honestly would never have noticed if it had not been pointed out to me but I do think it looks cooler with the extra decals.

It's just a shame they where unable to do all the decals, I assume due to licensing. It's not a big deal and honestly would never have noticed if it had not been pointed out to me but I do think it looks cooler with the extra decals.

Firebird's decals set me back $8 shipped :yess:

yeah I'd really be interested in seeing some pics of firebirds decals too.!

Yeah me too, just got War Machine today. Usual battery problems, but sorted them out by taking the batteries out wiping them and putting them back in. Jesus, the neck batteries were a nightmare to get back in!
:dunno

Back