Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonder why HT didn't used a ball joint for the ab crunch on Warmachine. The one they used is prone to break easily.

can the war machine's waist hold its position like the mk4?

They use different articulation method... the one on Mk. 4 being much more superior and articulated. The one on WM is limited to twisting and foward/backward motion.

I can speak for WM, regarding holding of the waist at positions varies from figure to figure, some are better than others (I've 4 to compare)

Yea its a lil fragile i must say... some of mine is loose too.. but what can i say...

Bereserker isn't quite free of some manufacturing errors itself. I have both, and found that despite the more fragile nature of War Machine, it still had less defects out of the box than the Berserker. Don't sweat it, you're gonna love War Machine.

Mine is in transit.. I'm kinda scared of handling this thing now. I should of gotten the the Berserker predator instead :(

Mine is in transit.. I'm kinda scared of handling this thing now. I should of gotten the the Berserker predator instead :(

I wouldn't get too worried. I have two of them in my collection and love this fig. I have posed them several times with no mishap. With any high end collectible just handle with care.

boink, don't trip dude, like firebird said, handle everything with care.

when you get him, don't tilt his torso left and right...bend forward OR backward, then turn. NO tilting action ok? as long as you keep that in mind, you're golden.

Thanks for the tip guys.. Robocop was one and still is one sturdiest Hot Toys figure I have in my collection.. I was kinda hoping WM would be too..though I do understand it has alot more moving parts than Robocop..

This figure by the pose looks very stable by wowtoysfactory..

wtf_wm7a.jpg

Mine is coming this week as well im just awestruck by the manufacturing errors this figure has it just seem like a figure that can be made very sturdy how could this have happened?
Also can someone give me a rundown of the things you can NOT
do with this figure? all these comments and that dumbass :slap Johnyr2525 has me worrying :panic:

God, who remembers johnyr2525 goodbye threads? Those were hilarious! He hates this forum so much, then 3 days later he was back as batmobile, ! Haha

Last edited:
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/F_paULgq8Ik?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/F_paULgq8Ik?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Why is he so upset about breaking Warmachine?,breaking a figure is nothing new to this guy ..he already ruined this figure by doing that stupid mod!:slap

I wonder what he did with his tumbler sitting on the floor in the background...considering he burnt and cut his t-800's jacket....dude has a lot of stuff...I see a Darth Vader LSB up top.

It would seem some folks want a new thread with all the pics and spec up front, so here ya go...

Hot Toys – MMS120 - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale War Machine Collectible Figure

~ Movie Masterpiece Series ~
Hot Toys is proud to present the 1/6th scale War Machine collectible figure from the Iron Man 2 movie. The movie-accurate War Machine collectible is highly detailed and fully deployed, specially crafted based on the image of Don Cheadle as the well-received character War Machine in the movie, highlighting the well equipped armor, light-up functions and weapons.

The 1/6th scale War Machine collectible figure specially features:

- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Don Cheadle as War Machine in the movie Iron Man 2

- Alternate head with authentic likeness of Don Cheadle as Col. James 'Rhodey' Rhodes in the movie

- Approximately 30 cm tall

- Over 36 points of articulations

- Movable and detachable parts on shoulder and waist

- Four (4) pairs of interchangeable palms

n One (1) pair with improved articulations, movable fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)

n One (1) pair of open palms with light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)

n One (1) pair of relaxed palms with light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)

n One (1) pair of fists

- Metallic grey flat colored painting on armor

- Special features on armor

n LED-lighted eyes and heart (red light, battery operated)

n Articulated flaps at the back of armor on left and right legs

Weapons:

- One (1) articulated shoulder-mounted gatling gun, rotatable and multidirectional

- Two (2) shoulder-mounted cannons with one on left and one on right side

- Two (2) machine guns with one behind left and one behind right forearm

Accessory:

- Figure base with War Machine nameplate and movie logo

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by Kojun

- Head Painted by JC. Hong

- Head Art Directed by JC. Hong

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different

Release date: end Q2 – early Q3, 2010

© 2010 MVLFFLLC. TM & © 2010

Marvel Entertainment, LLC & subs.

IM2_12inch_WarMachine_P1.jpg

IM2_12inch_WarMachine_P2.jpg

IM2_12inch_WarMachine_P3.jpg

IM2_12inch_WarMachine_P4.jpg

IM2_12inch_WarMachine_P5.jpg

IM2_12inch_WarMachine_P6.jpg

IM2_12inch_WarMachine_P7.jpg

IM2_12inch_WarMachine_P8.jpg

IM2_12inch_WarMachine_P9.jpg

IM2_12inch_WarMachine_P10.jpg

This looks great! I love the character in the movie, and this figure absolutely captures the look of the suit and the actor.

Yea that pics is the prototype version as you can see 2 obvious features from the final product that is sitting on our shelves.

1 - It has 2 missle canons on both sides (Ex-Wife) is still a wife in this one.

2 - Ark Reactor light is RED not the original White/blue hue.

3 - Its a dark grey paint job

So overall final product is a better more movie accurate!! What this figure can do..... hhmm... can be a much better articulation... espacially in the rotation of the arms and legs.. cant twist them as the rotation joint is ONLY at the shoulders & thighs... unfortunately

The back is also totally resculpted, quite different, and more detailed. Actually now that I look at it the upper arms are totally resculpted as well. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of it's been resculpted that is too subtle to be immediately apparent.

edit: hah! the chest has been resculpted as well. At the very least the little divot in the piece that sticks out below the chest RT is different.

^3D Remodelled/sculpted using computers....

IM2 figs/statues that are really sculpted by hand for example are Koto's Mk. 4, 6 and WM (by Erick Sosa)

and of course HT's Mk.1... by Joseph Tsang

Last edited:
The Sideshow ones looks sculpted by hand as well and if it's not then I'm shocked as it's kind of lumpy and crude in places.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/F_paULgq8Ik?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/F_paULgq8Ik?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Why is he so upset about breaking Warmachine?,breaking a figure is nothing new to this guy ..he already ruined this figure by doing that stupid mod!:slap

I actually feel kinda bad about everyone gangin up on him, like the last episode, I realli hope hes a good guy outside of the internet,

Back