Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i am starting to wonder if it is a mistake to preorder from sideshow, i can see everybody else already got their wm n sideshow still not having news. their prices r not even competitive compared to some ebay prices i see right now.

I wouldn't worry, mate. SS is one of the first american vendors to recieve HT's shipment. The War Machines you see on here were all most likely ordered from ebay vendors overseas. It'll be six to eight weeks before SS, or any other American vendor, has them in stock.

i am starting to wonder if it is a mistake to preorder from sideshow, i can see everybody else already got their wm n sideshow still not having news. their prices r not even competitive compared to some ebay prices i see right now.

would it be better if i buy from oversea ebay vendors? what r the risks besides fraud? i mean if they r reliable i rather get it from them n have it within a week or so instead of waiting till christmas.

Toys2.net is another option as they get the shipment right after HK about 3-4weeks after and are an authorized dealer though I hear shipping is $

It's here!!!

The preview pics ....

a>

a>

a>

Oh man, so excited, tomorrow, MORE PICS and we're gonna find out just how extreme we can pose this awesome figure!!!

I don't see why people complain about the box art? It shows a pic of the figure instead of just a circle arc reactor.

I don't see why people complain about the box art? It shows a pic of the figure instead of just a circle arc reactor.

When 5 figures all have a same attractive, artistic design on the box, the rest of the series should be the same...not a lame, half-assed shiny photo of war machine.

Back