Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great reviews and pics all around. Such a cool figure.

Anybody get their shipping noticed from Loontenttoys or ABC etc. yet?

Loontentoys said about a week or two (last week) so up to another week.

I keep checking his other War Machines and once they go from pre-order to in stock we're sorted :)

Nice pics lord-22, they make me sad that I unloaded my Mk III v1 :( Now I have to wait god knows how many more months to display the Mk VI with WM.

Good call I just had to re-watch it! The red does die down a little it seems after he reboots but it's still red.

I'm glad to see someone that takes the time to actually do their homework before coming back and saying I'm wrong and calling me a name just to find out later down the road that you were wrong. :hi5:

I wonder if it is even reasonable to say HT should have done a better job with the red/white eyes as I wonder if it is possible to achieve that look. It essentially is a white light with a hue of red? Red LED obviously cannot achieve that look. Would a whilte LED and an eyelens painted/tinted a slight red achieve it?

I wonder if it is even reasonable to say HT should have done a better job with the red/white eyes as I wonder if it is possible to achieve that look. It essentially is a white light with a hue of red? Red LED obviously cannot achieve that look. Would a whilte LED and an eyelens painted/tinted a slight red achieve it?

I thought that maybe a normal white LED would suffice. the paint the edges of the eyes a transparent red. That way only the rims of the eyes would be glowing red while the bulk of the inside of the eye was white light.

Back