Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really liking the HS on this guy, regardless of whether or not the likeness is spot on (I think it is by the by) but just the texturing and paint work is excellent. Very lifelike.

Looking at all the pics so far, I'm getting the impression that the LED eyes aren't very bright -- at least compared with the other lights on the figure.

Looking at all the pics so far, I'm getting the impression that the LED eyes aren't very bright -- at least compared with the other lights on the figure.

Maybe just the lighting in the pics?

Is the LED itself red or just the plastic film in his eyes? That might make it look darker...

does the thigh armor bits hinder articulation of the legs? how high can the legs kick forward?

59129467.jpg

I've just notice something, HT forgot to put a 'logo' (i don't know what logo it is) on his right hand.

006.jpg

It still look perfect without it tho

I agree that this figure is perfect but while we are at it... I would love if it came with a light up feature on the "Ex-Wife"!

SwR0a.jpg

How do the palm lights turn on OMG? Is it the same setup as the IM's? Just cant see a switch on the forearm...

Maybe just the lighting in the pics?

Is the LED itself red or just the plastic film in his eyes? That might make it look darker...

Well logically the pics with less lighting and darker environments should make the lights appear brighter, right? Most of the pics we've seen on the last few pages were just that. Granted, could just be the nature of red light on the spectrum of colors, but still.

The shot right above this post (the Ex-wife comparison pic) is using fairly neutral light, and the eyes still look very dim.

Well logically the pics with less lighting and darker environments should make the lights appear brighter, right? Most of the pics we've seen on the last few pages were just that. Granted, could just be the nature of red light on the spectrum of colors, but still.

Yeah I guess your right I thought the pics were under brighter light until I checked again.

But as I said though if the light is made to appear red by having a red film in the eyes that would definitely make them look darker comparitively...

Meh who knows, I still want one :lol

It's the only War Machine figure that HAS the ex-wife. And it's not even that inaccurate, seeing as all that's really missing in the bottom piece.

hmm, i have not heard anything from goodshipped since the release yet he has been posting new items of the warmachine in stock now...
i pre-ordered in june and i am now worried that something is wrong or i am getting ripped off.
has anyone else ordered this from him and heard anything?

hmm, i have not heard anything from goodshipped since the release yet he has been posting new items of the warmachine in stock now...
i pre-ordered in june and i am now worried that something is wrong or i am getting ripped off.
has anyone else ordered this from him and heard anything?

Someone mentioned that he is to get stock in about 2 weeks . i just ordered one from him yesterday:)

Back