Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's not even out in HK yet ... did he post it in the wrong thread? maybe he meant to post in the Whiplash one?

Eric suggested August/September. As that seems to be the general consensus, i'm not expecting until sometime then

it's not even out in HK yet ... did he post it in the wrong thread? maybe he meant to post in the Whiplash one?

Nope. I posted it. I got an email from Alter Ego comics where I have it pre ordered...

Shipping within 30 days:
Catwoman Black and White Statue by Steve Rude
Christopher Reeve as Superman Statue
DC Chronicles Aquaman Statue
Gambit Premium Format Figure
Chernabog Premium Format Figure
GI Joe Firefly 12 Inch Figure
Iron Man Mark IV Bust
Star Wars Coruscant Clone Trooper 12 Inch Figure
Spider-Man Legendary Scale Bust
War Machine 12 Inch Figure

30 day notice seems reasonable. That's practically the end of August.

istockphoto_9918257-businessman-crosses-fingers-and-closes-eyes.jpg

someone mention a while ago.
the forumer email sideshow and they mention shipping in september!

To further wet your appetite:

Just notice this on WM... if you look at WM's feet ... I think HT add the Jet blasting off articulation to the lower legs..... where some parts move lower as WM was blasting off.

So the improvement are:
1. Retractable shoulder launchers (including Ex-wife)
2. Improve knees.
3. Moving parts added to the sides of the lower legs as was shown in the movie (as he was blasting off).

The delay is justified (if it's true), or the armour could have just fallen off....

sdcc2010_sideshow_hottoys_1.jpg

Last edited:
I am really anticipating this figure but I'm hoping he doesn't ship till september. Credit Card needs some recoop time. :)

Back