Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's understandable that HT couldn't reproduce some of the U.S. Airforce logos on the WM figure, but what about the decals on his left shoulder? The ones that read "AF47" and "001"? The figure lacks both of those decals (Hasbro's figures have 'em). I'm a bit dull on a lot of military terminology, but those just seem like numbers to me.
From Wikki:
The markings on the War Machine armor include its serial & production number of "AF47 001", the "ED 445 FLTS" tail code designation of the 445th Flight Test Squadron out of Edwards AF base, and the modern and heritage United States Air Force logos

Last edited:
I thought he was missing those. Will be points to bring up in my review when he gets here. Still doesn't totally kill an amazing figure though.

DSC04508.jpg

got a question for those who already received their wm. from the photos i've seen, his minigun is on his right shoulder. is it possible to swing it to the left side? also how easy would you guys estimate if I want to mod his eyes to a brighter red. i think they had a good shade of bright red eyes to begin with. i don't understand why hottoys have to darken his eyes on the final product.

From Wikki:
The markings on the War Machine armor include its serial & production number of "AF47 001", the "ED 445 FLTS" tail code designation of the 445th Flight Test Squadron out of Edwards AF base, and the modern and heritage United States Air Force logos

Okay, thanks for the info but that doesn't actually tell us why HT chose to exclude those decals on the figure. The numbers coincide with real-life military designations, but the serial numbers are still fictional, right? And Hasbro was able to slap them on their WM toys. Makes no sense that HT couldn't.

got a question for those who already received their wm. from the photos i've seen, his minigun is on his right shoulder. is it possible to swing it to the left side? also how easy would you guys estimate if I want to mod his eyes to a brighter red. i think they had a good shade of bright red eyes to begin with. i don't understand why hottoys have to darken his eyes on the final product.

I say get it in hand first before judging especially lights. Pictures can be so deceiving as it all depends on the lighting and the exposure. Maybe it be good to hear from actual owners how dark or bright they perceive the eyes.

The best thing I like about WM-IM 1/6 figures is that their arms and legs can be bent and posed yet the elbows and knees still look natural because of their armor designs compared to DX Batman, Leonidas and a slew of other figures where their arms and legs look unatural and toy like when bent. Like pinched sausages. :lol

sorry I canceled WM but he was a budget cut. May still pick him up soon. Anybody seen any good deals on WM???

Oh man!! :horror

But not, have not seen any good deals on WM. Closest deal that's decent are the standard PO prices from stores like AE. Other stores are either sold out or jacking the price to be around $200+

Back