Hot Toys – Snap Kits - APPLESEED SAGA EXMACHINA ES.W.A.T

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
This just arrived, I 'MUST' get all of these to build that LANDMATE.
They look almost as good as the 1/6 figs, just look at that detail on that LANDMATE, it even has Deunan inside!

Hot Toys – Snap Kits - APPLESEED SAGA EXMACHINA ES.W.A.T

This SNAP KITS series features below listed five (5) E.S.W.A.T Snap Kits, each stands approximately 10-12 cm tall with 20 points of articulation
* E.S.W.A.T. Deunan Knute
* E.S.W.A.T. Briareos Hechatonchires
* E.S.W.A.T. Tereus
* E.S.W.A.T. Manuel Aeacus
* E.S.W.A.T. Rhoetus
AND
l 18 cm tall fully posebale LANDMATE ( 32 points of articulation)

## Each closed box comes with one of the above listed E.S.W.A.T Snap Kits as well as parts of LANDMATE
## A completed LandMate and all ESWAT team members are guaranteed in each display box
## Simply assembly required.

{Release date: Q3, 2008}

AEM_SnapKits2.jpg

AEM_SnapKits1.jpg

AEM_SnapKits3.jpg

AEM_SnapKits4.jpg

AEM_SnapKits5.jpg

AEM_SnapKits6.jpg

AEM_SnapKits7.jpg

AEM_SnapKits8.jpg

AEM_SnapKits9.jpg

AEM_SnapKits10.jpg

Cool find. I can live without most of them, but that Landmate is sweet. :chew

I am glad the Appleseed merch is taking off because I have enjoyed the first two movies immensely.

Now HT needs to make some Appleseed 1 themed stuff. :mwaha

Cool find. I can live without most of them, but that Landmate is sweet. :chew

It's a BAf, so you'll have to get them all or hit eBay.

And I would so love them to do Appleseed 1 as well!

The scale is ok with me, the Appleseed are even more ok since I'm a Big Shirow fan. But these are in blind packages.:banghead

The scale is ok with me, the Appleseed are even more ok since I'm a Big Shirow fan. But these are in blind packages.:banghead

Just buy a display box. I'm sure HT is generous with their distribution.

These are nice but it's sad that this probably means that there won't be a 1/6 scale Landmate. When I spoke with my contact at HT about a Landamte he said that there are no plans but that there may be something to fill in that void. I guess this was it.

I'd like to see what Bandai or GSC (Their Tachikoma is the Best) would do with a Landmate. If it's not going to be 1/6 scale then I'd want it to be made of Gokin in some way.

I hate to hijack the thread, but do you think you could find out with your contact anything about whar HT has in store for us with the Alien series Tendou?

Thanks!

Back on topic, what is (typically) the price range for these snap-kits?

These look awesome! And trust me...Hot Toys Snap-Kits are amazing! You'll be surprised by the amount of detail you get from these things.They've gotten a lot better since the first AvP Snap-Kits!!!

Buy a whole case, you'll be sure to get at least one of each figure and maybe a double or two. That is what I did with my AvP and ALIENS snap-kits.

Price range is $80-$100 for a case.

I'd love to get these, but rather use that money for the 1:6 scale versions.

And I for one would hate Appleseed 1 figures, unless all you guys are referring to the first CGI Movie. :p

I'd love to get these, but rather use that money for the 1:6 scale versions.

And I for one would hate Appleseed 1 figures, unless all you guys are referring to the first CGI Movie. :p

We are talking about Appleseed original 4 volume manga figures :joy:lol

I would really like that rare right now, but I want to see if it really is something that I can't paint on an extra BURIAREOSU I will surely get.

Back