1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonder when the Vol. 2 version of this gets announced.

I think they have announced all the Guardians we are getting...Thor is up now...before long BP will start being announced...more Last Jedi figures after movie is relesed...and then it is time for Infinity War which will have a lot of figures especially with Dark Army...

stupid thing ate my post! Anywho, I was trying to say that I love my Drax who came today and I think he's a great figure. I think the frusturations people have with him not being big enough are due to how he's being posed. As long as you pose him in an attack or fighting stance, he looks decent sized and great. Pics rolling in shortly. Just had a field day with him!

20171125_231456.jpg
20171125_231426.jpg
20171125_231221.jpg
20171125_231137.jpg

Sorry they're showing up wrong. Having problems with uploading my photos with my phone tonight. I have a few with him and Rocket too. Either way, the figure is great!

Normally I say good things about any photos, but I've gotta say that backdrop really sucks darthkush!!!

What is that ? A water purifier ? [emoji3]

That "water purifier" closely resembles a Bactank model THX-1138 bacta tank. Drax probably uses it to rejuvenate his saggy pecs and lats, and manage the soreness of his sensitive nipples.

That "water purifier" closely resembles a Bactank model THX-1138 bacta tank. Drax probably uses it to rejuvenate his saggy pecs and lats, and manage the soreness of his sensitive nipples.

Haha. Well he better get back in there cause that upper body certainly needs some more work !!!

I opened this bumped thread with the stupid half hope that there was maybe some news about a new Drax body resculpt.

I guess covering it up with the jetpack is one way....

I got this guy for Xmas, forgot I never posted about him. Is the body perfect? No. Not by a long shot. But this is one of those figures that looks waaaaaaay better in person than in photos. For some reason, in person the outstanding paintwork and detail on the tattoos eclipse the body shape, at least for me.

I will say the paint is VERY sensitive. Mine fell over while I was posing, just briefly, and it scraped the textured paint off of his knuckles. So you have to be careful with him.

Back