1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just opened him up. Pants seem loose and I don't like the gap in arm pit
c2342762c3b1a15bfb39de7dabb6f3fe.jpg

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Love it. Pose it properly, move the arm to close the gap at the shoulder, give it good light, and, if you're gonna photograph it, do so with a lens that doesn't distort the shape of the thing.

34801409484_0bb35596f6_k.jpg

c2342762c3b1a15bfb39de7dabb6f3fe.jpg

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

I 100% do not mean for this to come off as disrespectful, but it just goes to show how you can make the same exact figure look completely different just by influencing a few factors. While I was lurking the Iron Man threads for years starting in 2014 I definitely became a Rook fan. Great picture as always!

I see you've got a bit of Yoda influence there too. Those boxes seem to be made only for short people :)

So does this mean you've got 2 Starlords ? Lucky man. I'd love to get just one.

Finally got the full Guardians of The Galaxy set - they look so good together...even if they aren't Stormtroopers....

IMG_5949.jpg

Very Sweet pic Rook!

And glad to see others being able to complete the team! Love all the team shots!

if you're gonna photograph it, do so with a lens that doesn't distort the shape of the thing.
but I wish we all had that good of a camera/lense! Some of us are still using point and shoot cameras!!! (mine's about 10 yrs old!)

Picked up Drax at SDCC today. Glad to complete the collection and finish up GotG Volume 1. Not a perfect fig by any means, but the team wasn't complete without him.

Was finally able to open Drax and add him to the team. I'm toying with the idea of copying the Iron Studios poses...looks a little less static than my current display.

Like others, glad to complete the team!

Hot_Toys_Guardians_of_the_Galaxy_IMG_8199_sml.jpg

Back