1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. Can't believe it just came out just like that. I just started my collection months ago, and thought to myself: I'd never get the GOTG line since Drax wasn't there. Then I bought a Groot & Rocket pack. Then I just bought Star Lord a few nights ago. Now with this news, I have to pre-order this and then get Gamora.

It's painful for the wallet, but happiness for me!

Awesome, finally! Order complete...now just have to wait 6 months! I really thought the price would have been higher, so happy there.

Hopefully this is the first of many unexpected announcements from HT over eagerly anticipated figures.
Thinking, Ripley & Doc. At least we seen prototypes of Drax & Ripley. Nothing so far on Doc. :mad:

Awesome, finally! Order complete...now just have to wait 6 months! I really thought the price would have been higher, so happy there.

I saw this last night on FB, glad he is coming. But I think for wht he comes with the price is where it should be. And those high waisted pants, just throws the proportions off, glad he comes w/ the other pair! But I am so glad not to have to hear where is Drax anymore too! He is finally ******* here!

and his Thanks....what a tool.

Oh my stars... can't even believe it. Pre-ordered instantly. Drax went from being the least desirable figure of the line to the most desired... of course that was all due to the speculation of whether he would or wouldn't be released, but I think it created an appreciation for the figure's release I never saw coming. And the fact he includes 2 pairs of pants, the rocket launcher AND blades... icing on the cake.

A surprise Ronan would be nice. I think Nebula will come out for Vol 2.

The head sculpt definitely looks better. His lats should be wider and his arms should be bigger, but I wonder if that might restrict articulation. Glad the team will finally be complete.

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure if it's the fact that we've been waiting for this for 2 years, in anticipation of getting something better then the prototype to make it worth the wait.... or the fact that NOTHING was altered and the figure (to me) still looks completely underwhelmeing and the sculpt looks like a Sears mannequin. Thankfully I'm not a completist and can skip it like I did StarLord (I know :slap) and wait for Ronan maybe Nebula to come out. I'm sure folks are happy to see this FINALLY drop which is cool. But I'll wait for more from the Sequel.

Back