1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

I hope this doesn't turn out like the Hot Toys Batman Returns figure. It was announced back in 2012 and it still hasn't been released.
:slap
Yeah but thats DC :dunno Who cares really? :monkey3 *runs for cover

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Low orders on the first 4...

Ive been saying it for months, this may end up being a con exclusive to get it our, but the line has fizzled very fast

If the other Guardians haven't sold well (which I think is purely speculation) then not doing Drax would surely make things worse?

I know myself that I'm not ordering Gamora and Rocket until I know Drax is a certainty. I have Starlord and Groot coming.

If the other Guardians haven't sold well (which I think is purely speculation) then not doing Drax would surely make things worse?

I know myself that I'm not ordering Gamora and Rocket until I know Drax is a certainty. I have Starlord and Groot coming.

actually yeah good point... I'm sure a lot of people are holding off on either all the guardians, or at least 1 or 2 until Drax is announced, for them its full team or no team. A drax announcement may boost sales of the line :dunno

I have all the others on order so fingers crossed for Drax :)

Same. Ordered all without hesitation because the movie blew away my expectations. Thought it was fantastic. Never thought Drax wasn't a possibility until a couple of months ago. Which is discouraging. :(

Of all the cast, Bautista has likeness rights for other things. I would speculate that the hold up has to do with that.

Same. Ordered all without hesitation because the movie blew away my expectations. Thought it was fantastic. Never thought Drax wasn't a possibility until a couple of months ago. Which is discouraging. :(

Same. Love the movie. They really could develop this in to a great series of movies.
I'm still holding on to hope Drax will be making his way to PO this year.

Same. Love the movie. They really could develop this in to a great series of movies.
I'm still holding on to hope Drax will be making his way to PO this year.
:rock
never give up, never surrender

evilcookiesmiley.gif

MY hope is slowly dying out! Please give us some form of update hot toys!!

Really disappointed in Hot Toys...

Keeping my fingers crossed for this one

I get sad every time I see this thread and there is no new news.

I'm going to be an all or nothing kinda guy. At the moment the GotG are not must haves, but if Drax is confirmed, I'll buy the whole lot.

At this point, I don't care. I preordered Groot and Rocket only after watching the movie. Then when I saw the SL review I had to have it. Gamora might happen, didn't really care for the movie character. As far as Drax goes, if he came out and looked good? Then sure, I'd pick him up, but where it stands I don't care whether he is released or not. Their proto was awful, I'm glad they pulled it. Looked like a sleepy zombie with bad tattoos.

Whats going to be funny is everyone who is saying "all or nothing" is going to be stuck paying the outrageous after market prices when drax is finally shown. :pray:

Back