1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Awesome, can you please share some pictures of the Drax figure that Mattel made?

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

The face sculpt isn't bad in terms of looking like Batista. I think it looks ridiculously good in that sense, just needs a little more life.

I really hope we get Ronan too.

Ok, so I just saw this 1/10 scale statue and I can't help to wish that the HT figure looked like this. They nailed the head sculpt and bulkiness of Batista in this little statue. This HT figure is looking really terrible if you ask me.

Guardioes-Iron-Studios-Toy-Quest-1024-marca.jpg

Mannnnn.... I wish HT Drax looked like that. Wow. Instant buy if it looked like that.

Yeah, thats some awesomeness right there.

Kind of funny that Drax appears to be the only one better than the Hot Toys version.

Ok, so I just saw this 1/10 scale statue and I can't help to wish that the HT figure looked like this. They nailed the head sculpt and bulkiness of Batista in this little statue. This HT figure is looking really terrible if you ask me.
Which is why it hasn't been announced yet. It was the worse looking one out of the group and it's yet to be announced. It's most likely being revised and awaiting for approval.

I hope the sculpt looks like that. It is beyond weird if they give him a blank stare. The expression on that statue is perfect.

That statue has a great Gamora likeness too. Better than Hot Toys.

That Drax looks kickass. Hope HT fixes soon.

I was watching the extras on the Bluray and the Make-up artist says that Drax has grey skin :wink1:

Kind of funny that Drax appears to be the only one better than the Hot Toys version.

Does Bautista really have such a teeny, tiny head as this statue would suggest? Sure, the HT one looks like Sheldon Cooper, but does look like it's based on a actual human in makeup.

That statue has a great Gamora likeness too. Better than Hot Toys.

um, no.

Does Bautista really have such a teeny, tiny head as this statue would suggest? Sure, the HT one looks like Sheldon Cooper, but does look like it's based on a actual human in makeup.

um, no.

3450c44bfe45420b112a9275896fd71d.jpg

Statue looks huge compared to the actual Drax. The HT proto is pretty good, just bring up his pecks, make his traps bigger and give his face some emotion and you got a homerun

Darklord went 2 for 2 on his assessments :lecture

His skin sure looks green in that picture....ahem HT.

Did they only change him from green to grey so we wouldn't have two green characters in he movie? Cause he's clearly green in the comics.

Back