1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Finally! Can't wait to complete the team. Hopefully it goes up for pre-order tomorrow.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

FINALLY !!!!!!!!

Would have been nice if he had a more aggressive expression, or at least if his eyes were looking up.

But whatever... will take it as is.. and so glad I don't need to use those ugly orange pants.

fi-na-lly! What a bad timing though (for me). I just paid for the 2 Batman 1966 figures, paid partially for Ant-man AND paid my booking deposit for BvS Batman & Superman and they will probably announce Wonder Woman this or next week.

As excited as I am of drax, I'm pretty disappointed with the body build. Doesn't do Bautista justice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hqg-2560.gif

As excited as I am of drax, I'm pretty disappointed with the body build. Doesn't do Bautista justice.

Sure it does

All the talk about the body being not close to the actor...looks pretty close to me. Will it match every scene? No. But he's not flexing or posing to look bigger in every scene like the prison intake scene.

The scene I took this image from is the same as the group scene hot toys posed the figures in for the group pic. Looks pretty close.

image.jpeg

People find excuses to ***** about everything. The figure looks excellent to me. Wait to have it in hand before pass judgment on it.

Haha come on, I just sold my GoTG guys last week after assuming this was never coming out.

I hate you hot toys

I feel bad for all those people who sold their star lords because they believed drax would never get made ...well not really, I bought a few of those

Just showed my gf this and she is extremely happy now that her GotG collection will be complete.

Back