Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone know when the special edition with guitar will be up for PO or any pricing?
The normal edition is already up for PO in Taiwan with a special price until August 6th but wonder if i should wait for the guitar version, will it be very limited?

I would wait on the pre orders until sideshow releases theirs.Dont you guys want the exclusive guitar if they do offer it?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

I'd be happy enough without the guitar. As long as he's up there on
my top shelf with all my other 1:6 figures. Would most likely display
him with the backpack, one foot on the skateboard, and video camera
in hand.

I don't know if this was mentioned already, but I think the figure is missing the suspenders. Under the denim jacket he was wearing suspenders.

Hey Prince...

Check the product description on page one of this thread. Marty has suspenders, one pair black, you just can't see them under the denim jacket.

They could of threw in the disappearing photo for christ sakes. That was the deal breaker for me so i guess ill pass on this release hopefully the 2.0 will have it

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

These days, people phone you on your mobile and the first question they ask is "Where are you?"
Back in the day you had to know EXACTLY where someone was to get them on the phone...

First thing I ask is "what are you wearing?"

What's the deal with the Valterra skateboard? In some pics it looks like it might be clear, but I can't tell for sure whether it got caught in the license net with the sneakers and camera.

Posted on FB:
agehateq.jpg

Back